There are 190 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
A win is a win...unless the QB is...

Russell Wilson..in which case a loss is a win.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by cciowa:
geez, i would think that after what they had the last few years, average or above average plus a win would be wonderful

too much moaning over a lackluster 2nd half when the outcome was already already determined...

A win is a win...unless the QB is...

Both my teams won so I'm happy! Dallas didn't lose, but NY did...so that makes me at least half happy. A tie would have been great! Can't wait for next week!
Both my teams won so I'm happy! Dallas didn't lose, but NY did...so that makes me at least half happy. A tie would have been great! Can't wait for next week!

at least you got to see Romo get jacked up a bit, yeah?

ready to see the KC defense put some more hurt on him.

Coming next week...

^

you're a trip, dtg.
Chargers are looking like they might be a handful. 4TD passes for Rivers.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

not so fast , rivers throws the untimely pick 6
[ Edited by hofer36 on Sep 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM ]
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

not so fast , rivers throws the untimely pick 6

Rivers is known for his multiple TD games....... and his untimely picks.......
Assuming the Chiefs only win 8 this year, what would be the likely drafting rang? Is that like 15 in the 2nd round? Is there any chance it could be in the top 10 of the second?

Even though it was the Jags, I told you guys that the Chiefs have the right tools in the right places. They don't have great WR,
but with a hardcore outside run game that later turns into some playaction and dumpoffs, that will tire any defense if done without many mistakes and will increase your chance of winning.

Coupled with what I call the BEST CB core in the league and a pro bowl MLB , you have something cooking.

SPEAKING OF CHECKDOWNS,

HOLY FPHUVK DISCOUNT DOUBLECHECKDOWN Aaron Rodgers.

SLANT, DUMPOFF, SLANT, SHORT PASS, SHORT PASS, CHECKDOWN, DUMPOFF, ONE LONG PASS THAT WOULD'VE BEEN OUT OF BOUNDS AND CAUGHT.

Yet somehow that was 300 yards with Aikman and Joe Buck giving Aaron high praises. If Alex could do the same, which I'm sure he's capable of now, he'd be in that category.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ThePBM:
Assuming the Chiefs only win 8 this year, what would be the likely drafting rang? Is that like 15 in the 2nd round? Is there any chance it could be in the top 10 of the second?

Well, since they're gonna take the division from the Broncos, they'll be winning more than 8... possibly beating us in the SB!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Even though it was the Jags, I told you guys that the Chiefs have the right tools in the right places. They don't have great WR,
but with a hardcore outside run game that later turns into some playaction and dumpoffs, that will tire any defense if done without many mistakes and will increase your chance of winning.

Coupled with what I call the BEST CB core in the league and a pro bowl MLB , you have something cooking.

SPEAKING OF CHECKDOWNS,

HOLY FPHUVK DISCOUNT DOUBLECHECKDOWN Aaron Rodgers.

SLANT, DUMPOFF, SLANT, SHORT PASS, SHORT PASS, CHECKDOWN, DUMPOFF, ONE LONG PASS THAT WOULD'VE BEEN OUT OF BOUNDS AND CAUGHT.

Yet somehow that was 300 yards with Aikman and Joe Buck giving Aaron high praises. If Alex could do the same, which I'm sure he's capable of now, he'd be in that category.

rodgers was excellent as usual, wtf are you talking about?
Vegas set the Chiefs season over-under win total at 7.5. I think that's right on the money. Unfortunately, if I had to bet my money, I'd take the under. As I stated earlier I think they'll win 7. Charles's injury might slow him down and Smith isn't the most durable QB. The Jags were no test as they are the worst team in the NFL. "In the 2014 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock!"
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Sep 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Well, since they're gonna take the division from the Broncos, they'll be winning more than 8... possibly beating us in the SB!!

Share 49ersWebzone