There are 224 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

WTH were up with those Jags helmets?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/333/smith-was-his-usual-efficient-self-for-chiefs

Sounds about right. Handled what they needed to, but not eye-popping.

a review on Arrowhead Pride wasn't as impressed with Alex. Called him average. I didn't watch the game so I don't have much to say myself.

That's probably accurate. He looked good in the first half while they built up the lead. Once they had it, he didn't look better than average.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-chiefs/post/_/id/333/smith-was-his-usual-efficient-self-for-chiefs

a review on Arrowhead Pride wasn't as impressed with Alex. Called him average. I didn't watch the game so I don't have much to say myself.

That's probably accurate. He looked good in the first half while they built up the lead. Once they had it, he didn't look better than average.

Road wins aren't easy, especially getting blowouts. On the road, up by 3 scores...no need to extend the game. Solid play and solid win.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Road wins aren't easy, especially getting blowouts. On the road, up by 3 scores...no need to extend the game. Solid play and solid win.

Who are you and what did you do with the real Joe?

Who are you and what did you do with the real Joe?
i thought i was in bizaro world
Next week against the Boys will be a good GPS game for the Chiefs. Gabbert and the Jags were pretty bad. After a couple of TDs and a pick 6 was good enough to get a W.

Cowboys will be a challenge for any team. Can always count at least 2 turnovers from Romo doe
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Next week against the Boys will be a good GPS game for the Chiefs. Gabbert and the Jags were pretty bad. After a couple of TDs and a pick 6 was good enough to get a W.

Cowboys will be a challenge for any team. Can always count at least 2 turnovers from Romo doe

Smith's challenge has always been when an opponent scores 24+. He has fought it off a few times but DAL will definitely be a GPS game. DAL, IMO, will finally be a serious threat this year to a lot of teams.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Smith's challenge has always been when an opponent scores 24+. He has fought it off a few times but DAL will definitely be a GPS game. DAL, IMO, will finally be a serious threat this year to a lot of teams.

Romo looked like he was hurting more than he led on. Probably had a shot in the locker to continued. Very similar to the game against us in 2011. So that might be a break for the Chiefs going into the game. I see the Cowboys with a very average running game. Romo with Witten, Bryant, and Austin --if the Chiefs can just limit the RAC with good tackling they will be in the game and hang with the Cowboys.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I wasn't impressed with Dallas at all - the Giants handed them that game - but Dallas is always a serious threat because of their talent, Romo's high ceiling and their tendency to play up to their competition. They also play better on the road.
The Dallas OL will have their hands full with this front 7, if the DC still plans on being aggressive. Hopefully in Arrowhead, the refs won't miss the OL holds that are sure to be needed for Romo. I would like to read that Asamoah (KC starting RG) will be healthy for this one, as Alex will also have to be kept clean early on. Should be an interesting test that doesn't allow for the KC offense to lazily coast in the 2nd half like they did @ Jax.

Originally posted by valrod33:
7 more to go

wooooo
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
geez, i would think that after what they had the last few years, average or above average plus a win would be wonderful
Originally posted by cciowa:
geez, i would think that after what they had the last few years, average or above average plus a win would be wonderful

too much moaning over a lackluster 2nd half when the outcome was already already determined...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

too much moaning over a lackluster 2nd half when the outcome was already already determined...

A win is a win...unless the QB is...
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

A win is a win...unless the QB is...

If it's Alex Smith a win is a loss.
Share 49ersWebzone