There are 250 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Big man Poe getting some sackage...
Good on Alex Smith. He got a raw deal in SF, initially due to poor talent around him and inept coaching, later because of the emergence of a star at QB. I'm happy for the Chiefs and Alex.
some nice Charles runs back to back on the opening drive in 3Q
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Good on Alex Smith. He got a raw deal in SF, initially due to poor talent around him and inept coaching, later because of the emergence of a star at QB. I'm happy for the Chiefs and Alex.

im happy for our future 2nd round pick too lol. but im glad Alex is in a place where he can start and have total fan support from the get go. he got screwed by two coaches here and many of the fans turned on him.
Albert looking to get tossed from the game... careful, big fella.
wow... Panthers up 7-3 on Seacocks later in the 3Q
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
wow... Panthers up 7-3 on Seacocks later in the 3Q

Cam is underrated. He had a bad year last year, but I think he will show up this year.

Leaving here soon to hit the bar for the REAL game!!!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Cam is underrated. He had a bad year last year, but I think he will show up this year.

Leaving here soon to hit the bar for the REAL game!!!!

Have a blast! GO NINERS!!!!
Alex with another to Bowe in tighter coverage!
another clear drop from Fasano to force the punt.. think that's 5 drops so far from KC.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
another clear drop from Fasano to force the punt.. think that's 5 drops so far from KC.

Maybe Smith's small hands are causing a weird spin on the ball that's making them drop balls.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Maybe Smith's small hands are causing a weird spin on the ball that's making them drop balls.

Yikes! then I guess Kaep's smaller hands will be a big problem coming up.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Jeez, Gabbert is awful.

He looks really bad. I still can't believe Warren Sapp predicted he would throw for 5,000 yards this season.

that was just the cocaine talking
KC's receivers are dropping so many passes
Dagger for the Jags, as Gabbert throws a laughable pick 6 to Hali!
Share 49ersWebzone