How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

TD for Charles on short run... 21-2
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Nice slide Alex

He needs to slide sooner! That almost looked like his concussion play last year.

And are the Jags this bad or the Chiefs this good?
Alex looks like a man out there, just getting s**t done, moving the ball down the field efficiently, helping them control the clock, Jacksonville is getting raped.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Alex looks like a man out there, just getting s**t done, moving the ball down the field efficiently, helping them control the clock, Jacksonville is getting raped.

This. Alex Smith is coming just as advertised. He's getting it done, just moving the ball efficiently, making good decisions. And even though Jacksonville isn't a good team, I do believe Kansas City is that good and I expect that we should have an extra 2nd round pick in the 2014 draft.
Originally posted by Furlow:

yes.

some good throws in tight coverage too.
Chiefs seemed to have some weapons at receivers. I can see how they have no problem parting ways with Baldwin and at the same not give a f*ck whether Jenkins improve or not.

Hemingway looks promising.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
He needs to slide sooner! That almost looked like his concussion play last year.

The Chiefs had good players last year. Their record was more a product of their QB than the rest of the team last year. I think they had 6 probowlers last year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah looks very similar to how he looked with us.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Nice slide Alex

I'm wondering the same. Chiefs do look very good but Jacksonville looks horrible. I almost want to see their game against the Raiders next week just to laugh at the comedy of errors.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Dwayne Bowe sighting.

Bowe finally getting some love to convert that 3rd down.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Nice slide Alex

I'm wondering the same. Chiefs do look very good but Jacksonville looks horrible. I almost want to see their game against the Raiders next week just to laugh at the comedy of errors.

Jags vs. Raiders in the Toilet Bowl!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Bowe finally getting some love to convert that 3rd down.

7 different receivers getting the ball from Smith. Too busy spreading it around to go to Bowe
man i got the raiders colts and seadderall vs panthers. i wanted to see alex start
not a grand 2 minute drive there from Alex... keeping it safe there, but they are up by 19... no need to throw it deeper, if you don't like what you see. Not like the Jax offense is a powerhouse.
Share 49ersWebzone