LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I picked KC in both my pick'em leagues

You covered your bases... smart. Now, if KC wins, you have something to smile about. If the lose, you will have a celebration.

Go take a shower to wash away your shame.
if they can't beat Jax...man...END of TIMES is near...not that extreme but close
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
if they can't beat Jax...man...END of TIMES is near...not that extreme but close

one game is one game... but sure.. it would be rather pathetic.. an away game or not.

just so long as SF beats GB, I will be ....
Originally posted by Method:
I think the Chiefs make the playoffs with Alex.

Roflmao
Originally posted by Furlow:
Great read. Again, might be too complex for today's generation of "Sportscenter Top 10 Plays" type of fan. But for an old-school guy like me, I love it. I appreciate Kaepernick's athleticism and ability and it's marvelous to watch. But there is just something special about a QB who grinds out victories. I really hope Smith plays well in KC.

Nice subtle jab there.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Great read. Again, might be too complex for today's generation of "Sportscenter Top 10 Plays" type of fan. But for an old-school guy like me, I love it. I appreciate Kaepernick's athleticism and ability and it's marvelous to watch. But there is just something special about a QB who grinds out victories. I really hope Smith plays well in KC.

Nice subtle jab there.

Funny that you always think I'm talking about you.

I actually didn't think you were talking about me.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

So what did you think of the article?

I thought he was talking about you
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Roflmao

what's funny? i think they will as well. first they have a good defense and a great running game......all Alex has to do is not be a turnover machine...and Alex can take a beating, so atleast you know he is going to be there most of the season. With Andy Reid trying to prove himself again, and in that division....yeah i think they have a damn good chance of making the playoffs.
I changed my vote from 11 Ws to 9. ..and I think they make the playoffs but lose after first game. I was amazed their 1st team O couldn't move the ball on our 2nd string D...unless they are that good. But NO 11 wins....just 9.

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I changed my vote from 11 Ws to 9. ..and I think they make the playoffs but lose after first game. I was amazed their 1st team O couldn't move the ball on our 2nd string D...unless they are that good. But NO 11 wins....just 9.

Nobody did... our defense is seriously that good. They were talking about it in game 4.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Roflmao

what's funny? i think they will as well. first they have a good defense and a great running game......all Alex has to do is not be a turnover machine...and Alex can take a beating, so atleast you know he is going to be there most of the season. With Andy Reid trying to prove himself again, and in that division....yeah i think they have a damn good chance of making the playoffs.

Have u even looked at their schedule!? Probably not.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

I honestly have no quarrel with your prediction. My prediction is also 9 wins. That said, I would only suggest that people not read too much into preseason games for the starters. Preseason exists to shake some rust off for starters, and take looks at specific offensive/defensive looks. Teams don't gameplan, install the heavy blitz pickups, or hot routes for week 2 preseason games. For the most part, preseason exists for coaches to evaluate the young backup players in game situations.. to determine where they belong on the depth chart.
Originally posted by hofer36:

He should be infracted for it.
Originally posted by hofer36:

He should be infracted for it.

dont worry you are not paranoid--everyone is against you
Share 49ersWebzone