min 4 max 8...so 6
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
He dont even know whats in store for him. Alex = RIP WRs stats

lol He better learn how to play TE.

no more than 4 wins

daniel better be ready

Please put your money where your mouth is on this. I have a fifty ready to make this bet.
[ Edited by Jakemall on May 27, 2013 at 12:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/5/26/4367306/arrowheadlines-kansas-city-chiefs-news-5-26

The Chiefs defense, which has been flying all over the field during recent OTAs, now has a better understanding of what exactly Smith brings to the table. "He's a smart QB," Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson said. "He's a QB that gets in and out of the huddle really easily. His communications skills are great. Defensively, if we show him a certain coverage, he's going to know exactly what it is, so, on that part, we have to do a lot of disguising; we have to be straight on with our defenses, we have to execute, if not, Alex will pick us apart."

lmao, omg the chiefs blow
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

u need not feel threatened and lash out. It's gonna be okay.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

u need not feel threatened and lash out. It's gonna be okay.

Basically the same defense that showed the league how to beat Green Bay when they seemed unbeatable.
I went with 8, but I would love to see them win it all, if we failed to advance. Not because I'm and Alex fanboy, but because I would love to hear the sound of all those Eagles fans who sand Holmgren will never win the big one. Few things make me happier then east cost fans crying! Ofcourse this can't and won't happen, because WE(the 9ers) are going to win it all this season!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I went with 8, but I would love to see them win it all, if we failed to advance. Not because I'm and Alex fanboy, but because I would love to hear the sound of all those Eagles fans who sand Holmgren will never win the big one. Few things make me happier then east cost fans crying! Ofcourse this can't and won't happen, because WE(the 9ers) are going to win it all this season!

they'll go further than us in the playoffs
Dink. Dunk.

4 wins.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

they'll go further than us in the playoffs

If we get bumped early, I might just be rooting for them to go all the way, like I said few sounds sweeter than Philly Phans crying!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on May 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Not only is Smith not going into a bad situation, he's got an offensive minded HC who will fashion the offense around him just like Harbaugh did. He's got a much better O-line than he had for his first five years on the Niners and a couple of real good skill players. Plus, they have a pretty good defense - not at the Niners' level, but good. And, that division, with the exception of the Broncos, is nowhere near as tough right now as the NFC West. I think they can win 9 or 10 games and get the Niners a nice second-rounder next year. And, after what they've been going through, 9 or 10 wins is going to make Smith the toast of the town.

Exactly.

I can see at least 5-6 wins at home (Arrowhead is a tough place for visitors) and 3-4 on the road.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Dink. Dunk.

4 wins.

Put your money where your mouth is. It's only trash talk if you don't back it.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Dink. Dunk.

4 wins.

Dink, Dunk.....SACK no second round pick.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Basically the same defense that showed the league how to beat Green Bay when they seemed unbeatable.

is it the same 20th ranked defense in yards and 25th in points?
Originally posted by Jakemall:

is it the same 20th ranked defense in yards and 25th in points?

no actually their players are different
Share 49ersWebzone