LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

I do like that he attempted a pass further than 10 yards. Super Bowl bound!

So you have watched the game. Not tired of watching Alex Smith suckage with the Niners the last 8years. Then proceeded to still watch his suckage with the Chiefs in a meaningless preseason game that apparently has meaning enough for you to watch.

The Chiefs IS your second team

I love watching the Jets trip over themselves, doesn't mean they are my 2nd team, and throw in the Raiders as well
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

So you have watched the game. Not tired of watching Alex Smith suckage with the Niners the last 8years. Then proceeded to still watch his suckage with the Chiefs in a meaningless preseason game that apparently has meaning enough for you to watch.

I love watching the Jets trip over themselves, doesn't mean they are my 2nd team, and throw in the Raiders as well

They're your comedic second teams. Admit it.

touche--fact is smoth hooked up with bowe and avery for about 6 catches each...and it is only their 3rd game...it is going to be quiet in here this week
Originally posted by hofer36:
touche--fact is smoth hooked up with bowe and avery for about 6 catches each...and it is only their 3rd game...it is going to be quiet in here this week

Were your parents optimists too? LOL!

you realize these comments are just as annoying as saying smith sucks?
KC got dem selfs a goddamn good QB
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I heart Alex

Not really!
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
KC got dem selfs a goddamn good QB

i liked the way he played in the second quarter, looked decisive and in control.

maybe but they are definetely more accurate
[ Edited by hofer36 on Aug 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM ]

Alex smith sucks = Alex hit his main 2 receivers 12 times in one half and it's only the 3rd game...with a reference to a previous comment that if Alex did well that there wouldn't be much posting here.

Oh...okay.

its not going to be quiet, there are apparently hundreds of you that take any opportunity to talk about how great alex smith is.
What if Alex Smith was the the starting Qb for the 49ers in the SB???????
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Alex smith sucks = Alex hit his main 2 receivers 12 times in one half and it's only the 3rd game...with a reference to a previous comment that if Alex did well that there wouldn't be much posting here.

Oh...okay.

lol i have no idea what you're talking about
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
What if Alex Smith was the the starting Qb for the 49ers in the SB???????

been sippin' back on grandpas old cough medicine have we?
Share 49ersWebzone