LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by Joecool:
Who does it divide and if it actually does, how many people is that: a lot vs a handful?

As if I even need to name names? Just go to the post count of this thread to get the picture.

(and it's probably too late anyway for healing the division.. but this thread and other Alex comments definitely make such high hopes for peace and civility impossible)

Whatever though.. apparently no1curr or maybe they just enjoy the nasty. Forum retribution FTL.
Not gonna lock the thread. Yet.
kcfan was banned for being over zealous in his comments but most others seem to fall into their old patterns...not much new. Of the ten to fifteen top producers, only four or five seem to be dedicated to hate...consistently reading every positive post in a negative light. Several seem to be doing this just to tweak folks for a reaction, a few are really fixated on denigrating Smith...an odd, and not very flattering, hobby.

Top 22
Mr.Mcgibblets135
49AllTheTime86
Jakemall65
kcfan1165
dtg_9er62
qnnhan755
GNielsen50
DonnieDarko49
NineFourNiner48
hofer3647
Joecool39
InHarbsWeTrust32
verb1der26
Young2Rice23
JTsBiggestFan21
OKC49erFan20
blizzuntz20
ChipDouglas51020
tjd80818520
aTx49er19
KegBert18
susweel
  • Jiks
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
kcfan was banned for being over zealous in his comments but most others seem to fall into their old patterns...not much new. Of the ten to fifteen top producers, only four or five seem to be dedicated to hate...consistently reading every positive post in a negative light. Several seem to be doing this just to tweak folks for a reaction, a few are really fixated on denigrating Smith...an odd, and not very flattering, hobby.

Top 22
Mr.Mcgibblets135
49AllTheTime86
Jakemall65
kcfan1165
dtg_9er62
qnnhan755
GNielsen50
DonnieDarko49
NineFourNiner48
hofer3647
Joecool39
InHarbsWeTrust32
verb1der26
Young2Rice23
JTsBiggestFan21
OKC49erFan20
blizzuntz20
ChipDouglas51020
tjd80818520
aTx49er19
KegBert18
susweel 3,000

KC Chiefs fans

Top 22
Mr.Mcgibblets135
49AllTheTime86
Jakemall65
kcfan1165
dtg_9er62
qnnhan755
GNielsen50
DonnieDarko49
NineFourNiner48
hofer3647
Joecool39
InHarbsWeTrust32
verb1der26
Young2Rice23
JTsBiggestFan21
OKC49erFan20
blizzuntz20
ChipDouglas51020
tjd80818520
aTx49er19
KegBert18
susweel

yeahhh!! i got 49!! :)
I like alex smith its to bad he was sent to such a bad team. I really think 6 wins is the ceiling for that team. Alex needs balance in an offense. andy reid has never understood that concept. no andy reid team will ever win a superbowl imo.
At least the conversation is somewhat reasonable here. Over in the chiefs website there are folks arguing over who is the Biggest Alex Smith fan, like teenie-boppers at a bieber concert.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480&page=105

LMFAO

you can't make this **** up. Thank god for the internet- entertainment at its finest.

Wishing AS the best, but 8-8 with a lot of luck.
  • Jiks
17/24 156 yards 1 td. 38 yards rushing. Not too bad.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
17/24 156 yards 1 td. 38 yards rushing. Not too bad.

not bad at all
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Wow. Alex looked tremendous in that first half.... I've been watching on preseason live. Crisp passes, getting the ball out quick, accurate, good decisions, running for yards. If he plays like this K.C. could be a lot better than last year.

checkin out the same thing. even witout charles running for tons of yards.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:

checkin out the same thing. even witout charles running for tons of yards.

He looks good out there. They could almost be a wild card if he plays like this.

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

I do like that he attempted a pass further than 10 yards. Super Bowl bound!

Top 22
Mr.Mcgibblets135
49AllTheTime86
Jakemall65
kcfan1165
dtg_9er62
qnnhan755
GNielsen50
DonnieDarko49
NineFourNiner48
hofer3647
Joecool39
InHarbsWeTrust32
verb1der26
Young2Rice23
JTsBiggestFan21
OKC49erFan20
blizzuntz20
ChipDouglas51020
tjd80818520
aTx49er19
KegBert18
susweel

THose numbers are wrong...shift the numbers down one name and give Mc like 175.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Aug 24, 2013 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

I can tell you didn't watch the game and only looked at the box score. Final drive of the 1st half saved him. Terrible on 3rd down once again....checking down on 3rd and long....but his stats looked good so that means he was tremendous!

I do like that he attempted a pass further than 10 yards. Super Bowl bound!

So you have watched the game. Not tired of watching Alex Smith suckage with the Niners the last 8years. Then proceeded to still watch his suckage with the Chiefs in a meaningless preseason game that apparently has meaning enough for you to watch.

The Chiefs IS your second team
Share 49ersWebzone