LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
...and stating the obvious for more years than I can recall!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
We know that's not going to happen though, lol

Don't worry, they got it covered.

Lol. If he has a bad game, you'll both be crowing. If he has a good game, you'll either not post or make excuses for his success. I seent it. For years.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Lol. If he has a bad game, you'll both be crowing. If he has a good game, you'll either not post or make excuses for his success. I seent it. For years.

Yeah i've seen something similar. He has a good game and you'll be crowing. He has a bad game, its everyone else's bad.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 23, 2013 at 6:37 PM ]

Yeah i've seen something similar. He has a good game and you'll be crowing. He has a bad game, its everyone else's bad.

Nope. No excuses for nearly two years

Right. More like two pages in this thread.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 23, 2013 at 6:54 PM ]

Prove it. Also .. Why are you here when you hate dude so much?

Here you go. This is what I like to call, Pre-excuses, which my graphic was illustrating.

And I'm here for fun, just like everyone else.

Already got them. His line sucks. His interior line is crap and I think his rookie RT might be a reminder of what it was like to have Kwame. Beyond Dawyne Bowe, there are no real options. As bad as the receiving options were in SF when he played for us, it's worse in KC. Bowe is an upgrade over Crabtree, but there's no one even close to Morgan (obviously 2011) or Vernon Davis. Avery might be about the same as Kyle Williams...we'll see. No one else in the WR core is even worth discussing.

He does have a very solid RB..so that'll help. Now we'll see what he can do in almost the same circumstances he had here pre-harbaugh with a good coach.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM ]

Here you go. This is what I like to call, Pre-excuses, which my graphic was illustrating.

Already got them. His line sucks. His interior line is crap and I think his rookie RT might be a reminder of what it was like to have Kwame. Beyond Dawyne Bowe, there are no real options. As bad as the receiving options were in SF when he played for us, it's worse in KC. Bowe is an upgrade over Crabtree, but there's no one even close to Morgan (obviously 2011) or Vernon Davis. Avery might be about the same as Kyle Williams...we'll see. No one else in the WR core is even worth discussing.

He does have a very solid RB..so that'll help. Now we'll see what he can do in almost the same circumstances he had here pre-harbaugh with a good coach.

Oh! Because I posted that and it was serious. Try harder, my man.

I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Actually I posted that. He was commenting about the excuses the Alex fans would make for Alex if he might struggle in KC. I pointed out the obvious and made a comment about it that I feel is accurate. The team that Alex has in KC is very similar to what he experience here in SF a year or two prior to Harbaugh (bad line and few passing options but a great rb and defense looks to be solid)...but he has a good coach this time. I'm very intrigued to see if he can take them to the play-offs.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
We know that's not going to happen though, lol

lol
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Actually I posted that. He was commenting about the excuses the Alex fans would make for Alex if he might struggle in KC. I pointed out the obvious and made a comment about it that I feel is accurate. The team that Alex has in KC is very similar to what he experience here in SF a year or two prior to Harbaugh (bad line and few passing options but a great rb and defense looks to be solid)...but he has a good coach this time. I'm very intrigued to see if he can take them to the play-offs.

I can dig that. I think we are all intrigued at least because of that conditional pick. I hope they go 8-8 so our second rounder will be the highest second rounder possible. If they make the playoffs, our second rounder will be less valuable.
[ Edited by Mr.Mcgibblets on Aug 24, 2013 at 6:13 AM ]

So stop all of this once and for all.. . This is not a topic that will ever be discussed rationally or maturely. For the good of the WZ, the name of AS should be a banned. You have to see how this further divides the WZ members, yeah?

(jus sayin')
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

So stop all of this once and for all.. . This is not a topic that will ever be discussed rationally or maturely. For the good of the WZ, the name of AS should be a banned. You have to see how this further divides the WZ members, yeah?

(jus sayin')

Who does it divide and if it actually does, how many people is that: a lot vs a handful?
Share 49ersWebzone