There are 168 users in the forums

Sunday Night Football Looking For New Music Performer

Shop 49ers game tickets
Me
I'm thinking they go mainstream hip hop.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm thinking they go mainstream hip hop.

Drizzy
They will pick something corny like black eyed peas. Sorry if I offended anyone who listens to black eyed peas. (NERDS)
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
They will pick something corny like black eyed peas. Sorry if I offended anyone who listens to black eyed peas. (NERDS)

Only if they spit something like this:

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Williams Hung?
[ Edited by MarkD on Apr 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]
Whoever they pick it can't be worse than TNF's opener with Celo or whatever is name is butchering Hey Ho, Let's Go by the Ramones. If you watch it I am warning you plug your ears 1st.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM ]
Milli and a computer Graphics added dead Vanilli
Just listen to Alice 97.3 for an hour and that's the kind of weak-a** sauce they'll want for the intro...NBC and Goodell probably moving heaven & earth right now to get Train.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Whoever they pick it can't be worse than TNF's opener with Celo or whatever is name is butchering Hey Ho, Let's Go by the Ramones. If you watch it I am warning you plug your ears 1st.

He butchers a classic by the Ramones.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

They $UCK!
  • mod
  • Veteran
How about no...

how about we stop all these retarded intro songs
Screw some sung intro that will be dated in 5 years....just have John Williams score an epic, blaring symphonic intro that triggers the bloodlust and lamentation of the women....
Willie nelson
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
AcDc
Share 49ersWebzone