There are 164 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96754-who-are-you-rooting-for-now/

lol. these dudes are so sore. we don't give 2 s**ts about the panthers and they hate us. wishing for kaep to die pretty much

The level of hate they have is thru the roof. Bunch of sore losers butt hurt pussie fans. They wish death upon our players...hehehe. Fuccing classless fan base. I thought Seattle fans was bad, but the Pussie fans took it to another level of hate.

Fuccing sore losers! Enjoy watching us win it all this year bit€hes!!
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jan 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM ]
so do we get that bbq sent over or what? lol
What a bunch of classless a*****es. It takes a special kind of stupid to wish for career ending injuries and death.
we beat the team with the greatest uniforms of all time people....who need a lombardi?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we beat the team with the greatest uniforms of all time people....who need a lombardi?

I lost my s**t when CK did that ridiculous Cam shtick.

It's rubbed me the wrong way since he did it whilst his team were getting assraped by the Giants. Nothing says "It's all about me" than doing your Superdouche celebration when your team is getting blown the f'k up.

Carolina Huddle seems chock full of simple Simon minded mofo's who will hop off the bandwagon and jump on the next.
Originally posted by respectfulpacker:

It's rubbed me the wrong way since he did it whilst his team were getting assraped by the Giants. Nothing says "It's all about me" than doing your Superdouche celebration when your team is getting blown the f'k up.

Carolina Huddle seems chock full of simple Simon minded mofo's who will hop off the bandwagon and jump on the next.
when Kap did that i almost died laughing but Bowmans was better after the sack. he looked ferocious
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

when Kap did that i almost died laughing but Bowmans was better after the sack. he looked ferocious

I lol'd at all the tears reading the kitties forums yesterday.

??
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:

??

he's talking about Cam doing it

Originally posted by boast:

??

Yeah, and didn't Cam brush off his teammates so he could do his little DoucherCam dance?

??

ahh, ok, i confused myself i think. lol time for more coffee.

??

ahh, ok, i confused myself i think. lol time for more coffee.

Here ya go:

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Here ya go:

I think this Cam is hiding under the Cam we saw this year. Once they struggle the real Cam will come out again. Kap struggled mightly this year and we all saw how he handled it. I don't think Cam would be the same way.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96754-who-are-you-rooting-for-now/

lol. these dudes are so sore. we don't give 2 s**ts about the panthers and they hate us. wishing for kaep to die pretty much

The level of hate they have is thru the roof. Bunch of sore losers butt hurt pussie fans. They wish death upon our players...hehehe. Fuccing classless fan base. I thought Seattle fans was bad, but the Pussie fans took it to another level of hate.

Fuccing sore losers! Enjoy watching us win it all this year bit€hes!!

what really impressed me about the Carolina Huddle forum though was that they have a mobile app! I want a mobile app! Can we get one??
Share 49ersWebzone