Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by davide49:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,

Name one.

Still waiting.

<----------Hawker

hawker KO

#winning

Hawker is the Kobra Kai and the Daniel is my boy LA

Hawker needs to man up, and admit he made that s**t up. LA caught him. Don't be a b***h like Pete Carrol, Hawker. Own your lie.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:
Hawker needs to man up, and admit he made that s**t up. LA caught him. Don't be a b***h like Pete Carrol, Hawker. Own your lie.

THe funniest part is Carolina had ZERO All-Pro players last season.

Also, they had ZERO defensive pro-bowlers last year.

LOL @ SEA fans putting Pathers defense anywhere near our level. It makes them feel better about being a crappy road team to try and prop up the panthers I guess....

No matter how you spin it....GB >>>>>>> Carolina. Can't beleive we even have to explain this.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol at the top of Carroll's head.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

ur the only one that appreciates the details of my work.
No matter how you cut it WE will hang 30 points on CAR in NC and they only mustered 12 and nearly lost.
lol at this thread.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
No matter how you cut it WE will hang 30 points on CAR in NC and they only mustered 12 and nearly lost.

meh. 10am road games are no joke, regardless of who you're playing.

meh. 10am road games are no joke, regardless of who you're playing.
Yes but we hung points up on ATL and NE last season. No matter the time or place we come to play. Our road record is respectable even out east even early. I give SEA full credit for a tough road win but we are scoring much more than 12 points with Kap
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM ]

We play the Panthers at home. We're gonna put 30 on 'em either way though.
Getting an early start on those silly delusionally pompous panthers fans since they have a game today and we play them next....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Getting an early start on those silly delusionally pompous panthers fans since they have a game today and we play them next....

I hope those ones from the goat jersey contest come back, they were a hoot
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Oct 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Advantage we have on them is we will be coming off the bye and they play a division game the week prior. Its at the Stick and Kap will want to beat Can and Willis and Bowman will want to kill that Kuechly talk. CAR has a great front 7 but we will have Aldon back and ours will be better as well as our OL. Its a team built like ours but we have the advantage and we have Vernon Davis

ur the only one that appreciates the details of my work.

We all do bro! Hella funny i showed this 2 my lil niece n nephews and their responses where priceless! Tho that was few wks back :)
Share 49ersWebzone