LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Carolina's front 7 is top 10. Our front 7 is #1.

Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks.

That is FOUR all-pros and a pro-bowlers. And not just any pro-bowlers. Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis are on track for the hall of fame. Bowman and Smith are on the fringe of HOF territory.

Carolina is not in the same stratosphere. .
where are you getting Carolina is top 10? and SF is #1, just curious.

Because he's a student of the game

haha

As a niner fans, we are better at judging talent, because we've seen talent beyond last year.
I want this game so flipping bad I can taste it.

The main reason is that we'd have a head-to-head wins against the two top teams in the conference behind the 49ers . . . but just as much I want to see thousands of Hawk fans standing in stunned disbelief with tears running down their cheeks.

I want to beat them so bad they take it out on their families after.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by davide49:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,

Name one.

Still waiting.

<----------Hawker

hawker KO
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Not trying to pour gasoline on a fire but the Seahawks were the least relevant AFC team I could think of before the 2002 re-alignment.

Yep. And that's a big reason why they were a candidate to be moved to the NFC. Excellent breakdown.

And heck, even their current squad (who I think is very good) has a massive disconnect between what they've accomplished and how they seem to regard themselves.

It's the professional sports version of a napoleon complex.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Wish they would have Moved SD into the NFCW in 2002 instead, then I could drive to an away game every year and not have to leave the state.

nahhh....SD had too much history and bad blood rivalry with their old AFL rivals....seahawks were the obvious choice as the redheaded stepchild that could be booted back to the NFCW

same reason the cowboys are still in the NFCE even though geographically they should've been in the NFC west years ago...cardinals made sense after they moved to arizona

the Rams should've never left LA

Great points
Thanks for this. This thread has been dead for far too long.
Richard Sherman hasn't said anything this week. Think he got busted for PEDs again?
Richard Sherman hasn't said anything this week. Think he got busted for PEDs again?

Apparently, he rates Kap's touchdown celebration pretty high . . .

:::::: Asked to rate the biceps-kissing touchdown celebration of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, Sherman said: "It's original. You've got to say that. But there's not a lot of movement into it. Jerry Rice used to spike it and then do the Cabbage Patch; Victor Cruz has the salsa. I like the biceps kiss, though. If we were rating the Top 10, I'd put him maybe 10, the backend of Top 10. But if he put something with it, if he did the biceps kiss and then put some extra on it, then he'd move up.":::::

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Focus-on-Richard-Sherman/bb13441e-183f-4dd6-a1ee-c32ba39af29d

yes. Or it can be Boldinitas

I've learned one lesson as a 49er fan, to try and control oneself, if not, depression sets in. In 84 and 89 I was sure no one could stop us and the celebration started with week 1. In the 2011 season it was like a dream and I woke up with the second fumble. Last year we needed a Joe Montana play to win, and we didn't get it. This year I have this quiet optimism and it will get bigger after we TCOB in rain-country.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,

Name one.

Still waiting.

<----------Hawker

hawker KO

#winning
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
EXACTLY.

Name one.

Still waiting.

<----------Hawker

hawker KO

#winning

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Apparently, he rates Kap's touchdown celebration pretty high . . .

:::::: Asked to rate the biceps-kissing touchdown celebration of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, Sherman said: "It's original. You've got to say that. But there's not a lot of movement into it. Jerry Rice used to spike it and then do the Cabbage Patch; Victor Cruz has the salsa. I like the biceps kiss, though. If we were rating the Top 10, I'd put him maybe 10, the backend of Top 10. But if he put something with it, if he did the biceps kiss and then put some extra on it, then he'd move up.":::::

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Focus-on-Richard-Sherman/bb13441e-183f-4dd6-a1ee-c32ba39af29d

Good on him. I'm not a fan of touchdown celebrations. I think it's tacky. The bicep kiss isn't so obnoxious. I knew exactly what Kaep was doing the first time he broke it out. It was a big ol f**k you. But it was to-the-point, succinct. I hate dances.
I want this game so flipping bad I can taste it.

The main reason is that we'd have a head-to-head wins against the two top teams in the conference behind the 49ers . . . but just as much I want to see thousands of Hawk fans standing in stunned disbelief with tears running down their cheeks.

I want to beat them so bad they take it out on their families after.

As long as we don't see "The Cheat' dancing around the sidelines like an over grown cheerleader at any time during the game.
Share 49ersWebzone