Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/5/29/4372176/kansas-city-chiefs-may-2013-approval-poll-john-dorsey

So based on this, you can pretty much see that most Chiefs fans are pretty happy with the Alex trade as evidence with the approval rating of the GM. This seems contrary to what many have suggested is the case. Perhaps it is just a vocal few that disapprove of the trade.

after a few months the koolaid takes effect...just like ninertalk and everyone starts believing

If you actually click the link, you'd see that the trend on the approval rating hasn't changed much in the past 3 months.

Oh snap, another propoganda ballon shot down!

They're like hydras...

the trade is what stopping him from a better approval

yeah, hovering right around 90% (+/- 3%) over the course of 4 months is a crappy approval rating for a guy who hasn't had to show any results. Obviously, the trade has impacted this.

Chefexcuses
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/5/29/4372176/kansas-city-chiefs-may-2013-approval-poll-john-dorsey

So based on this, you can pretty much see that most Chiefs fans are pretty happy with the Alex trade as evidence with the approval rating of the GM. This seems contrary to what many have suggested is the case. Perhaps it is just a vocal few that disapprove of the trade.

It was a good trade for both teams' fans.

Each fan base gets a fresh start.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

It was a good trade for both teams' fans.

Each fan base gets a fresh start.

I agree that it was a good trade for both teams. Alex had to leave once the job was given to Kap. You can't keep two starters on the same team long.

I'm not sure I agree with the fan base comment. I think for the most part the fans in SF were happy with winning. If Alex had never been hurt, I don't think we're having this conversation. We can argue all day how well the team would have done with/without Alex for the rest of the season, but it'd be conjecture at best.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

after a few months the koolaid takes effect...just like ninertalk and everyone starts believing

If you actually click the link, you'd see that the trend on the approval rating hasn't changed much in the past 3 months.

Oh snap, another propoganda ballon shot down!

They're like hydras...

the trade is what stopping him from a better approval

yeah, hovering right around 90% (+/- 3%) over the course of 4 months is a crappy approval rating for a guy who hasn't had to show any results. Obviously, the trade has impacted this.

90% approval rating seems pretty resounding to me especially around here. I'm sure our first round draft pick can't even muster a 90% approval rating.

In my experience, if you have 6/10 people for something its a commanding lead. 9/10 is a full on massacre. Unless you can provide some substance to your opinion that 90% is low I'm going to have to disagree with you.
[ Edited by Shorteous on May 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM ]
Some people around here can't bring themselves to root for Alex Smith success over there even though it would mean a 2nd round pick for the Niners. Go figure.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Some people around here can't bring themselves to root for Alex Smith success over there even though it would mean a 2nd round pick for the Niners. Go figure.

lol some people here couldn't bring themselves to root for Kaep even though it would mean super bowl title #6.

Some still can't.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM ]

I know, that doesn't make any sense... Ideally, they go 8-8, but they have the lowest opponent winning percentage of all 8-8 teams. But I'd like them to beat the Broncos, just because I hate Bronco fans (I grew up in Colorado).

lol some people here couldn't bring themselves to root for Kaep even though it would mean super bowl title #6.

Some still can't.

been rooting for AS for years....believe me ..we are not getting a 2nd round pick

Some still can't.

been rooting for AS for years....believe me ..we are not getting a 2nd round pick

Stranger things have happened. They may get to 8-8. We'll see. But the not rooting for Kaepernick think is even stranger to me. He's the Niner QB for cryin' out loud. What's up with that?

Some still can't.

Stranger things have happened. They may get to 8-8. We'll see. But the not rooting for Kaepernick think is even stranger to me. He's the Niner QB for cryin' out loud. What's up with that?
yeah thats full retard...i dont care who the QB is...all i care about is the QB getting the job done and Kaep so far is getting the job done

Some still can't.

Raiders twice, chargers twice, plus browns, bills, Titans and Jags all on their schedule and easily winnable games with that D and Run game plus Alex not Casseling games away....

Some still can't.

THIS x10000000000

this you've got people in this thread that said the 49ers got what they deserved losing the Superbowl because Kaep was QB....now thats pathetic
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
this you've got people in this thread that said the 49ers got what they deserved losing the Superbowl because Kaep was QB....now thats pathetic

That doesn't at all mean that "they" were happy about the end result of losing the SB.
This is not a Kaep vs Smith b***hing thread. On subject please.
Share 49ersWebzone