LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Matt Flynn to Oakland

Shop 49ers game tickets
I really like matt flynn. He's a stand up guy, and his attitude has always been great. He was at famous daves in milwaukee once and he bought my brother's dinner cause he was in uniform (army)

Granted, we have a really small sample of his ability (1 game) but from what we have, he appears to be an above-average QB. I hope it works out for him, even if he is playing for the raiders.

Man, since we're talking about the raiders - i don't even hate them anymore. Their team is so bad...

I think it's just pity.

Also, I wouldn't mind it being a bit harder for peanut manning to win his division.
Over/under on Flynnterceptions next year at 15?

Sounds about right.
With that OLine - they better come up w/ a line if he'll play the full season.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Gonna LMFAO if its a 1st-4th round pick. Most I'd give up for Flynn is a 5th round pick.

Most likely a 3rd or a 4th. The Raiders don't have a 2nd (because of the disastrous trade for Palmer). Trading a 1st for Flynn would be a sign of insanity.
Matt Flynn is the next Aaron Rodgers
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Gonna LMFAO if its a 1st-4th round pick. Most I'd give up for Flynn is a 5th round pick.

Most likely a 3rd or a 4th. The Raiders don't have a 2nd (because of the disastrous trade for Palmer). Trading a 1st for Flynn would be a sign of insanity.

I agree it is probably a 3rd but just to mention, using an expression like "a sign of insanity" about the Raiders tends to attract responses like "yeah, well, and? It IS the Raiders!"
the rich get richer
Done. For a pick in 2014 and a conditional pick in 2015.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000156329/article/matt-flynn-traded-by-seattle-seahawks-to-oakland-raiders
Raiders got a good deal.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Apr 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders got a good deal.

I think so too.

Pryor beats Flynn out in camp, lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders got a good deal.

I agree. Faders did something smart for once. Gave up very little for a possibly decent QB & are getting rid of another QB's somewhat albatross contract.
2014 5th round pick and a conditional pick in 2015 lulz
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
2014 5th round pick and a conditional pick in 2015 lulz

And to think, at this point last year, Flynn was the more desirable player to Alex Smith.... Haha Seattle!
Gotta say one thing about the Raiders, they are trying to get out from underneath the Al Davis yolk. The team looks nothing like it did two seasons ago.

At some point I do believe they'll turn it around. However, I also believe that 2013 is going to be another tough season for them. 2014 won't be much better. But things might begin to turn in 2015.

The Oakland fan base has just been decimated. No comments on the Sac Bee article finalizing the trade for Flynn. Not a one.
Share 49ersWebzone