LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Donte Whitner aka Hitner

Shop 49ers game tickets
It would be a pretty big paycut. Contract may as well be mostly guaranteed if Whitner is going to an accept an extremely low offer.
having Reid back there with him doing his job lets whitner do his job. he doesnt have to look s**tty because goldson let his man go to hit him and missed the tackle lol
We replaced him with Donte Hitner.
HEIL HITNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its possible Hitner plays for a reason

madden that on your tab
And please, do continue to whine and complain..
What if...just by chance...Donte Hitner and his pro bowl self is respected by the 49ers...and the NFL....but you and you madden self think you know better?

Please do fill us in further on your great insight.....
Yep.

Too many brainless geniuses hanging around here,
Originally posted by 49erWay:

madden that on your tab

What if...just by chance...Donte Hitner and his pro bowl self is respected by the 49ers...and the NFL....but you and you madden self think you know better?

Yep.

Decaf homey, decaf!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

madden that on your tab

Yep.

Decaf homey, decaf!

Looks like whatever he was "arguing with" has been deleted.

Maybe Dashon Goldson was making him look bad all last year. Hanging him out to dry, B A A M, beat TD. People trying to burn his house down in the middle of the night all because Goldson wouldn't communicate... lol

All in ALL, Hitner needs to take a pay cut to resign. I mean a massive pay decrease. He has been playing in the NFL for how long? If the Hitman, doesn't have his financials secure by now, its not going to happen... Like another big contract from ANY team. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
Last 2 games he's been playing very solid football.
He's a baller. I've been sticking up for this guy ever since we signed him. Watching him live gives you an entirely different view of just how good he is. He's literally all over the field. A very large portion of what some on this site view as limitations in coverage, is nothing more than him being aggressive. All aggressive defensive backs gamble and get beat now and then. Another thing I love about this guy is how unselfish he is. True team player and there's a huge reason why his teammates have so much respect for him. His only real limitation IMO is his when he's caught in a jump ball situation with bigger WR's. Its bad situation for any shorter defensive back.
9ers Pass Defense Ranked No. 2 in NFL

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-Pass-Defense-Ranked-No-2-in-NFL/7a26a6ba-e03a-40f0-b285-41e6154c3377

Ya Hitner is horrible.
I wonder what NCommand thinks of the possibility of Whitner's play last year having been negatively impacted by Goldson. I know he's been critical of Whitner.
Share 49ersWebzone