Donte Whitner aka Hitner

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Ummmm, does one pronounce this new name, as Hit'n-her, cause it sure looks like he is taking a firm pro domestic violence stance..LOL

He should change his first name to Adolf.

this, "hitner" is uncomfortably close to "hitler" for my liking

Right? It's just a silly un thought through idea. Some ideas are best left in the bar where you thought them up.

lol. cmon. you guys see what you want to see. lil fascism on the brain?
boast career percentage picking up on one-off tongue in cheek comments...0.204%
Wait a second.... I thought he was just kidding...
sorry boast thats the soju talking
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

you'd be surprised how many people have said the same thing and were serious tho.

when i see a Luck jersey, i don't think of F*ck or Suck or Duck.
Originally posted by boast:

you'd be surprised how many people have said the same thing and were serious tho.

when i see a Luck jersey, i don't think of F*ck or Suck or Duck.

You made me think of the FAULK jeresey when some idiots would get FAULK-U
I think Whitner is a FA after this season.. I can't imagine him coming back at anywhere near is current salary. With all the picks in the upcoming draft I would expect Baalke to be targeting a replacement.

I really like Wazzu's Deone Bucannon.. Good size, speed and hands. Hits really hard!!

I am not a draftnik so don't know how he stacks up against other safeties.
I completely like Whitner and what he brings to the Niners. But yes next year we should be looking to draft because of his age and in defense of Goodell that hit was in the endzone after a catch and was avoidable. Being in the endzone changes things.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
I completely like Whitner and what he brings to the Niners. But yes next year we should be looking to draft because of his age and in defense of Goodell that hit was in the endzone after a catch and was avoidable. Being in the endzone changes things.

How does being in the endzone change things?
Originally posted by real9erfan:

How does being in the endzone change things?

+1
All being in the endzone means is that knocking the ball loose would save a TD. Hitner didnt lead with his helmet and if it wasnt for the fact that the NFL is transitioning into a flag football league there woud be no flag. They are simply throwing the flag anytime anyone gets hit big these days. Guys like Hitner who play fairly clean are suffereng because of fools like Merriwheather and Goldson who head hunt.

Distractions are never good, self created ones are worse. I guess if you win games, everything goes.
Who is Donte Whitner?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who is Donte Whitner?

I don't know, his name sounds an awful lot like Donte Hitner.....
Catch the ball with two feet down and its a touchdown. Play was technically over. Then the receiver was hit. In the field of play you can hit after e catch. Not in the endzone.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Catch the ball with two feet down and its a touchdown. Play was technically over. Then the receiver was hit. In the field of play you can hit after e catch. Not in the endzone.

huh? both feet never touched the ground.

Share 49ersWebzone