There are 328 users in the forums

Donte Whitner aka Hitner

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Goldson left the team so Whitner is now Goodell's new whipping-boy from the Niners. He still has it out for Goldson but he had to target a different 49er to go after, stupid f**ker.

LOL!

21k for Whitner. 15k for Clay Matthews. What a f**king joke.

Yes, roger BADell is a joke.... plays favorites, I really dislike that man now.

roger should support Donte and purchase all of them http://shop.anotherenemy.com/collections/legal-hitner
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 1, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Goldson left the team so Whitner is now Goodell's new whipping-boy from the Niners. He still has it out for Goldson but he had to target a different 49er to go after, stupid f**ker.

LOL!

At least Whiter's hit was in the field of play.
s**tner

lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

hahahaha donte is the man. goodell is just gonna fine him again for having fun with his name when goodell is trying to punish him for doing his job
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by jimrat:

hahahaha donte is the man. goodell is just gonna fine him again for having fun with his name when goodell is trying to punish him for doing his job

f**king Awesome
The question is - How much will it cost Donte to buy Nike's remaining inventory and how much is he willing to pay?
Originally posted by trellblaze:
The question is - How much will it cost Donte to buy Nike's remaining inventory and how much is he willing to pay?

I'm sure they aren't exactly churning out stockpiles of whitner jersey's.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
s**tner

lol

Lol

Can't Cover for s**tner
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Maybe not, but I'm sure there's AT LEAST a few thousand.

LOL!

Yeah, that was Whitner's first offense. Way to high for a shoulder blow. The league is so pansy defenders have to just let em catch the ball and tackle. No more blowing people up....

That's what fans want to see. This is going to backfire bigtime. Defensive players are getting fined and salaries taken away at an unequal rate.

Maybe not, but I'm sure there's AT LEAST a few thousand.

Yeah, he said he would pay for them if it is within reason.
Yeah, that was Whitner's first offense. Way to high for a shoulder blow. The league is so pansy defenders have to just let em catch the ball and tackle. No more blowing people up....

That's what fans want to see. This is going to backfire bigtime. Defensive players are getting fined and salaries taken away at an unequal rate.

My speculation: Football fans want to see big hits. People who only know who Tom Brady is because of GQ Magazine want to see big offense. Those people FAR outnumber us football fans. The NFL seems to be interested in picking up more casual viewers. IF they are successful, they will, of course, lose most of us real fans but we would be replaced by a MUCH LARGER audience. Winner: NFL

Not stating facts here. Just my perspective.

My speculation: Football fans want to see big hits. People who only know who Tom Brady is because of GQ Magazine want to see big offense. Those people FAR outnumber us football fans. The NFL seems to be interested in picking up more casual viewers. IF they are successful, they will, of course, lose most of us real fans but we would be replaced by a MUCH LARGER audience. Winner: NFL

Not stating facts here. Just my perspective.

YeAH, the fantasy football effect. Almost all my friends play but only a few can tell me where an A-Gaps are.

But they can name every RB in the league. lol
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
He's just going to get more penalties with that name change....
Share 49ersWebzone