There are 134 users in the forums

The Raiders release WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, DB Huff and DE David Tollefson;

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I'd look at huff, but DHB will have us all screaming the second he dropped a wide open td pass or 10.

meh got used to that watching delanie do it last year
Huff is worth look at. Still young, and very versatile. Can play both safety spots and corner. Ideal position would be FS.
Huff sucks son
I guess Carson Palmer's gonna keep his $13 million
Yeah...DHB has the speed to get deep and stretch defenses. I like Huff a little more...very solid FS. Think he could thrive behind our front 7. They're right across The Bay...
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Yeah...DHB has the speed to get deep and stretch defenses. I like Huff a little more...very solid FS. Think he could thrive behind our front 7. They're right across The Bay...

Huff is garbage. Dude can't tackle and doesn't like to hit.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/169774-weaksauce-mike-huff.html
[ Edited by SFATeflonDon on Mar 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM ]
What a bunch of first round busts!
ditto sincal
Originally posted by robniner:
What a bunch of first round busts!

That's how you stay at the bottom of the league year after year
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/169774-weaksauce-mike-huff.html

Don't tell me you formed your opinion based on things raider fans have said. They're fans of the damn raiders for crying out loud.

RT @Huffy247: The ironic thing about today is I was watching the movie Friday when I got the call from my agent that I got fired on my day off.

DHB would be a good fit in Baltimore
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
That's how you stay at the bottom of the league year after year

I remember when the Raiders drafted H-B in the first round, my reaction was WTF then shook my head and laughed. The experts had Crabtree going to Oakland and the first WR to be taken off the board.

Bey was projected to go in the second round.
[ Edited by robniner on Mar 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

Don't tell me you formed your opinion based on things raider fans have said. They're fans of the damn raiders for crying out loud.

If they said it in a fan forum it must be true right?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
That is awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone