LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 371 users in the forums

Cullen Jenkins signs

Shop 49ers game tickets
with the Giants-3 years and 8 million dollars with 3 million guaranteed.
DAM! Where THE F Were we??? Thats a decent cap deal!! Asleep at the wheel we were
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
DAM! Where THE F Were we??? Thats a decent cap deal!! Asleep at the wheel we were

Stop.
Or chasing a better athlete and pass rusher in Abraham.
He is old...who cares
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
east coast lover
I dont get why y'all are saying hes this or he that. if he's sooo irrelevant then why was this thread even made? It was made because some of us feel this Jenkins dude has a liitle left in his tank and at a cap friendly price. He woulda been a nice pick up for the 49ers to spell Justin without a huge dropoff
We could get better in the draft for cheaper..no big deal
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

Stop.

lol just wait till tuesday....some people are going to be going bonkers if we don't sign anybody on the first day.
[ Edited by lazy on Mar 10, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
Didn't the Eagles cut him because they didn't think he fit the 3-4 they're switching to? Maybe after he visited here our coaches felt the same.

Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by okdkid:

Stop.

lol just wait till tuesday....some people are going to be going bonkers if we don't sign anybody on the first day.

It'll be even worse if we sign just a special teams type guy.
Guys relax and just wait they have gotten us this far I have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giants are a lucky team.
Might as well hand N.Y. the Lombardi now and tear down the new stadium.
If Jenkins signed for $8M he must not have received any real offers. That's lower than most people expected. I wonder where Baalke valued him.
Share 49ersWebzone