LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
I want alex smith to lead the chiefs to the super bowl and lose to the niners. To do that though they would have to beat the broncos which i guess isnt going to happen. Oh well, dreams poofed.
Originally posted by xtm059:
I want alex smith to lead the chiefs to the super bowl and lose to the niners. To do that though they would have to beat the broncos which i guess isnt going to happen. Oh well, dreams poofed.

"Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl"

And here it is only page two, and AS is already interjected, amazing.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I live in Colorado Springs, so all we hear is Broncos...and yes, it gets nauseating. The Denver media is truly ate-up. I'd agree they're a good ball club...but they're one hit away from their season going up in smoke. I love watching Peyton play...always have. But, Elway spent $95M on an aging, increasingly injury prone QB in the hopes he can lead them to the promised land. He might. But, despite all his MVP's and overall elite play, he's won 1 SB in his career, and that was against the vaunted Rex Grossman of Da Bears. So, as irritating as Miller's "guarantee" they'll win the SB is, I'd be surprised if it actually happened. The AFC West figures to be tougher next season, with new coaching staffs in KC and SD. Even the Raiders figure to improve as Coach Allen/GM McKenzie weed out the mediocre players and replace them with better talent. Until Denver figures out a way to beat NE, Baltimore, Houston, et al, they'll be doing good to advance beyond the 1st rd of the playoffs.

How is he injury prone? He's had one career injury....he played every game this season.
Just say the words 'dream team' Von and its good night for next season.
Von Miller could be facing a 4 game suspension for violation NFL policy
No news there.
PED's?
Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:
PED's?

Could be weed too, Schefter doesnt really say what it was he failed
Originally posted by valrod33:
PED's?

weed not in the PED category...if it were weed or alcohol they would have said failed for substance abuse

this either HGH, adderall, or some type of steroid
He was smoking weed & popping mollys lol

Originally posted by lamontb:
PED's?

weed not in the PED category...if it were weed or alcohol they would have said failed for substance abuse

All they said was Violation of NFL Policy, it doesnt say what policy it was
PED's?

Horse piss
4 games suspension is a lot. I'm thinking substance abuse.
Originally posted by lamontb:
PED's?

All they said was Violation of NFL Policy, it doesnt say what policy it was

oh yea then it could be anything...i thought the report was stated PED's
Ochocinco's OCNN ‏@ocnnreport 2m Report: Von Miller Facing Suspension For "Marijuana" & "Molly" Use 💨💨💊💊 http://ocnnreport.com/?p=18363 ; pic.twitter.com/QXP1Vmfor0
Share 49ersWebzone