LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Does anyone work for the NFL or 49ers on the site?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
AB83 is the closest....he ought to be employed by the Niners anyways

+1

I wish guys. I hope the 49ers at some point. I do like working for a company that deals with salary fantasy football type game, I supply all salaries for all teams. And of course I write for NCH, NN and 49ersWebzone here, as well as PigskinProspects.com, which I couldn't do without SunDevilNiner79, who is amazing at draft analysis.

I suppose however, if you did someday wind up with the team's FO, you likely wouldnt be permitted to post here. What would we do without you to keep us in line without our cap updates? The Horror, The Horror.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm here for the gangbang
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
AB83 is the closest....he ought to be employed by the Niners anyways

+1

I wish guys. I hope the 49ers at some point. I do like working for a company that deals with salary fantasy football type game, I supply all salaries for all teams. And of course I write for NCH, NN and 49ersWebzone here, as well as PigskinProspects.com, which I couldn't do without SunDevilNiner79, who is amazing at draft analysis.

I suppose however, if you did someday wind up with the team's FO, you likely wouldnt be permitted to post here. What would we do without you to keep us in line without our cap updates? The Horror, The Horror.

yup, I wouldn't be on this or any other site. There are the downs for this, and thats one.
Share 49ersWebzone