There are 233 users in the forums

Ravens and Joe Flacco agree on new deal

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Again, Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco has agreed to terms on a new deal with the Ravens. He will sign it Monday. Waiting on terms
f**k the Ravens!
Im calling it now, his contract if its for 20 million a season or more will screw this franchise for a long time. Im glad too
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pelos21:
f**k the Ravens!

and their mothers
They always, Ozzie Smith, seemed to make solid decisions - I hope this isn't one of them.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
They always, Ozzie Smith, seemed to make solid decisions - I hope this isn't one of them.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Ravens and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco have agreed to deal, as@JayGlazer reported. Expected to make Flacco highest-paid QB in NFL history.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Ravens and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco have agreed to deal, as@JayGlazer reported. Expected to make Flacco highest-paid QB in NFL history.

Overpaid IMO.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Start the clock on when the Flacco terms are leaked. The longer it takes, the less favorable the deal for the player.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

When terms of Flacco's deal are announced, ignore total value, big number with little meaning. Keys are guarantees, early cash flow.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Overpaid IMO.

This. He's Alex Smith with more deep ball accuracy. Should get $11 Mil a year tops.
Why wouldn't they just Franchise him and see what he does? Makes no sense to me.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Joe Flacco re-signs with Ravens: His 63 wins in the regular season/postseason are most by a QB in his first 5 seasons in the Super Bowl era
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im calling it now, his contract if its for 20 million a season or more will screw this franchise for a long time. Im glad too

Hahahaha I CANT WAIT to see that happen! Oh man if that happens the Ravens will switch sides with the Orioles in this city. I rather see the Orioles win 9 times out of 10(They are my AL team) then the Ravens ANYDAY in this cesspool.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

You have to love Joe Flacco. Just texted him, said he hadn't talked to his agent today, wasn't sure if deal was done. Dude's a cool customer
Share 49ersWebzone