There are 166 users in the forums

Early BOLD Predictions...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Only the niners make it back to the playoffs from 2012 NFC playoff teams!

NFC Playoff teams and seeding (since I'm being ridiculous): NFC: niners (1), Saints (2), Cowboys (3), Bears (4), Tampa Bay (5), St. Louis (6). Only the niners are back in the playoffs this years in thI'm predicting that Atlanta (improving division), Seattle (it's Pete Carrollo for god's sake), Green Bay (you saw that defense in the playoffs, rights), Washington (Vick...er...RGIII can't stay healthy), and Minnesota (the NFL is starting to test for growth hormone at some point, right) regress.

My rationale for the new playoff teams in order: Saints were good through stretchs of 2012 without their real MVP (Payton), they will rise again now that he's back in the fold.

Cowboys, hate them, but they have been building an explosive team for a while down there and their division doesn't scare anyone.

Bears, playoff caliber team in '12 that just missed the cut off. The fire of a new coaching staff should put them over the edge this years.

Tampa Bay, a well coached team that should improve in '13. I think it'll be a battle with Atlanta for a wild car spot.

St. Louis, Fisher can coach. Period. His time in Tennessee proved that he has the excellent attention to detail and game planning skills to make a contender from a small market team. He's doing it again in St. Louis unfortunately.
Kaepernick, RG3, and Cam Newton lead their teams to division titles.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

That is a BOLD prediction.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

It is.
Newton came on strong the second half last year and they won 5 of their last 6 games. They lost 5 games by less than a TD and 2 of them in OT. They have some good talent and I think the run game will bounce back next season. I think they can do some damage.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The refs will f**k us out of at least one game.

Yep
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The refs will f**k us out of at least one game.

Yep

Count on this especially say we play Peyton or Brady if we go back to the sb. Also if Peyton reaches the sb and we have to play the nyg in the NFCCG
Originally posted by valrod33:
Alex Smith will lead his new team to the playoffs

That is bold.... but if KC resigns Bowe and drafts wisely I could see it. They would probably have to get in on a wildcard, cause they won't beat out Denver. But the rest of the AFC-West sucks (and most of the AFC for that matter). They have a shot.
Originally posted by Robert:
Only the niners make it back to the playoffs from 2012 NFC playoff teams!

NFC Playoff teams and seeding (since I'm being ridiculous): NFC: niners (1), Saints (2), Cowboys (3), Bears (4), Tampa Bay (5), St. Louis (6). Only the niners are back in the playoffs this years in thI'm predicting that Atlanta (improving division), Seattle (it's Pete Carrollo for god's sake), Green Bay (you saw that defense in the playoffs, rights), Washington (Vick...er...RGIII can't stay healthy), and Minnesota (the NFL is starting to test for growth hormone at some point, right) regress.

My rationale for the new playoff teams in order: Saints were good through stretchs of 2012 without their real MVP (Payton), they will rise again now that he's back in the fold.

Cowboys, hate them, but they have been building an explosive team for a while down there and their division doesn't scare anyone.

Bears, playoff caliber team in '12 that just missed the cut off. The fire of a new coaching staff should put them over the edge this years.

Tampa Bay, a well coached team that should improve in '13. I think it'll be a battle with Atlanta for a wild car spot.

St. Louis, Fisher can coach. Period. His time in Tennessee proved that he has the excellent attention to detail and game planning skills to make a contender from a small market team. He's doing it again in St. Louis unfortunately.

That's bold - Ill give you that!
Chiefs sign FA Delaine Walker and Mike Webster, draft Joekle [sp?]

They win the division and meet us in the Super Bowl.

We win 45-21.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

It is.
Newton came on strong the second half last year and they won 5 of their last 6 games. They lost 5 games by less than a TD and 2 of them in OT. They have some good talent and I think the run game will bounce back next season. I think they can do some damage.

It may be close, but I'd actually put them last in the division. I think ATL will be slightly worse, due to significant FA loses and no real draftees (due to the Julio Jones deal). I think the Saints will replace them as the best team in the division, and I think TB will hover around .500 (same as Carolina)...

11-5 Saints
10-6 Falcons
8-8 Bucs
7-9 Panthers

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Chiefs sign FA Delaine Walker and Mike Webster, draft Joekle [sp?]

They win the division and meet us in the Super Bowl.

We win 45-21.

can you imagine how pissed Alex would be!
Hey NinerBuff - Just imagine all the media crap about the game.

It sure would be fun.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Hey NinerBuff - Just imagine all the media crap about the game.

It sure would be fun.

Chiefs sign Tony Gonzalez, and Wes Welker, draft Sharrif Floyd or Star Lotulelei.

Smith and Kaep meet in the SB 2013. Thats as far as I'll go.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Mar 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM ]
Manti Teo comes "out of the closet" after getting drafted by Seattle.

Chiefs take the AFC West.

Jamarcus Russell replaces Mark Sanchez at NY, and succeeds.
Share 49ersWebzone