There are 244 users in the forums

I guess the NFL really want Ray Lewis to go out on top!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kaep4MVP:
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Right, Irvin who survived on pushing off. Deion's reason was........"He initiated contact". How empirical is that? Oh Our our Eric Davis agrees with me too.

. He said the refs let it play out at the end of games. Which is true.

The game was also on the line at 4:00 when they gave Bolden that PI call with less contact.
BUT unlike you he said it was a CLEAR hold. You said it wasnt "because Crabs made first contact". Which is irrelevant to PI

I never said it wasn't a hold because Crabtree initiated contact. I said I'm fine with the no call because Crabtree initiated the contact. I thought the holding call was 50/50 and could've been called either but of course niner fans only see it their way.

Really? Greeny and Golic are Niner fans too? This is not a bias thing. this is factual and based upon the rules. Crabs didnt extend his arms or push off, but he was held.
The game was also on the line at 4:00 when they gave Bolden that PI call with less contact.

If the game was on the line at 4:00 then there wouldn't if been a final drive by us now would there? It may have been an important call but the game wasn't on the line.
Really? Greeny and Golic are Niner fans too? This is not a bias thing. this is factual and based upon the rules. Crabs didnt extend his arms or push off, but he was held.

It's an opinionated thing. And the majority of Niner fans are going to look at it their way.
Right, Irvin who survived on pushing off. Deion's reason was........"He initiated contact". How empirical is that? Oh Our our Eric Davis agrees with me too.

. He said the refs let it play out at the end of games. Which is true.

And this is also BS because last year in the NFC championship the refs didnt "let it play out" when bradshaw fumbled. Its just a bridge that allows calls to be at their discretion.

If the game was on the line at 4:00 then there wouldn't if been a final drive by us now would there? It may have been an important call but the game wasn't on the line.

Wait the final drive becomes a free for all? This is a dangerous and horrible concept.
And this is also BS because last year in the NFC championship the refs didnt "let it play out" when bradshaw fumbled. Its just a bridge that allows calls to be at their discretion.

lol It's not BS. I guarantee if there's a statline out there stating on the very last play how many PI's there are called I'd bet it'd be way lower then no calls.

It's an opinionated thing. And the majority of Niner fans are going to look at it their way.

Its not an opinion if its within the rules. Its fact man.
Wait the final drive becomes a free for all? This is a dangerous and horrible concept.

No, but if it's a questionable call that's 50/50 more often then not they're going to let them play it out.

It was the Refs opinion if it was a flag or not. He opted to say it wasn't. Opinionated.

lol It's not BS. I guarantee if there's a statline out there stating on the very last play how many PI's there are called I'd bet it'd be way lower then no calls.

Then according to the stats, the no call was a bad call?

Where did I ever say that?

It was the Refs opinion if it was a flag or not. He opted to say it wasn't. Opinionated.

Wrong call. They made an opinion that Boldin had a first down in the 3rd quarter, but the challenge showed their opinion to not be factual. But BS.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Not a great game for the refs, but this one is on the D.

Agreed. Look at the body of the game, not one missed call. Our D got creamed. It's been getting creamed for the last 5-7 games. We gave up huge points against New England, against Seattle, against Atlanta and finally, against Baltimore. Were there missed calls? Of course. How many times did you see a Ravens player slap one of our own. Should have been 15 yards on each infraction. I saw at least three. Didn't get one farking call.

But it didn't cost us the game. We got slapped around. And we got beat because our D failed us.

"I guarantee if there's a statline out there stating on the very last play how many PI's there are called I'd bet it'd be way lower then no calls."

Im asking if you are insinuating this? If not, you are not making sense.
Share 49ersWebzone