There are 168 users in the forums

I guess the NFL really want Ray Lewis to go out on top!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
There was a conspiracy here for the Ravens to win there's no doubt in my mind because the Ray Lewis story was good for the media.

There were so many penalties against the Ravens that were not called it's unreal I mean explain to me how you shove a ref and get away with it WTF???

And what was with the power going out after the kickoff return of 108 yards that just about every Raven on the field was holding in order to achieve, the Niners have the ball on a third down play and the lights go out at the Superbowl WTF?? they knew we made big adjustments during the half in the Atlanta game so they toss in a big distraction like that to put us off balance and what was with the commercial about the stain on a Montana jersey where the lady ruins the Niner jersey then says go Ravens WTF?? the hidden secret message of the game that was.

This game was rigged you'll never make me believe otherwise
[ Edited by Niner_Fan on Feb 4, 2013 at 8:17 AM ]
Mistakes can be overcome in a game. Therefore it is the refs.
Did you not see the cluster f**k on the punt saftie? f**king ridiculous!!!!!!!! One guy was bear hugging dixon. f**k the refs. I DO blame them.
You coupled that with the network (who slanted the TV ratings system with Nielsen) that covered the game and the recipe for a fix is in.
Man, I thought our Ravens board had whiners when the Ravens lose. You guys really take the cake.
There was some bias favoring the ravens. I don't know how many blown coverages we had, especially in the 1st half. The one where Jones was wide open got up and ran for a TD was ridiculous. We need to either draft some help with our secondary or maybe trading for Revis. Our offense is going to be good for a long time. I'm proud of my Niners, and wish they would have won, but you can't have everything. At least my SF Giants won.
Originally posted by jaydee414:
Man, I thought our Ravens board had whiners when the Ravens lose. You guys really take the cake.

It was the super bowl.

wtf do you expect on a fan forum.

You signed up today to come in here and troll. Why didn't you come earlier to talk football?

Get lost bandwagoner.
Originally posted by niners94:
f**k that murderer! Should be behind bars!

please don't say that about ray... he's a "killer" linebacker!!

i'm embarassed. theres a reason they call us whiners instead of niners i suppose. i thought we were better than to blame the refs when it was clear as day we played like s**t, or certainly not well enough to beat a playoff team.
So many potatoes...

Our defense and redzone offense cost us the game. The refs were going for the Ravens all game long so why would that change in the end?

Harbaugh allowed (Roman to call) three passes to Crabtree at the end of the game. When was the last time we scored on a goaline fade to Crabtree? Almost seems like we could be saying Jim wanted his brother to win then, if we want to go all conspiracy (sp) theory on the refs we can look at our own coach helping his older bro out as well.

Sorry for the frustration guys, just sucks to lose a SB for the first time.
so many obvious calls not made...shoving the ref, holding on crabs, holding on the punt safety...I can take a loss, but this one was hard to let go.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
not all niner fans are like this . many here just want to gloss over the fact we were terrible in all aspects in the first half and did not deserve to win this game. we have had issues all year than some fans like me have tried to point out. they are s**tty play calling by roman, terrible secondary, penalties that extend drives for teams and half our drives, terrible special teams and of course we get flamed and called trolls and non fans. all those things plus our sudden inability to f**king tackle anyone last night in the first half was inexcusable at this time of the year on that stage in that game. the refs had nothing to do with the game, the ravens had better coaches, a better quarterback, better defense and were just a better team. it is easier to blame a ref or some grassy knoll dips**t nfl conspiracy than to look in the mirror and see the issues that have been there all year long. and the head of the rattlesnake which was more like a little garter snake last night in the niners head coach is coming off like a whiny crying little baby today. first and goal at the 7 with a good running game and you call three soft horses**t passes. i am sure there are niner fans who will defend it.. but its ok because we had a 300 yard passer last night and we made the game close
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalniner:
so many obvious calls not made...shoving the ref, holding on crabs, holding on the punt safety...I can take a loss, but this one was hard to let go.

so m any obvious missed passes by ck,, ginn in the end zone should have went to a wide open vernon down the middle, the pick should have been a easy toss to moss, on third and goal a simple flip back to gore, the inability to get plays called, the terrible tackling in the first half, the four quarters of overall bad defense is reality and the reason why we lost the game, not the refs
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
i'm embarassed. theres a reason they call us whiners instead of niners i suppose. i thought we were better than to blame the refs when it was clear as day we played like s**t, or certainly not well enough to beat a playoff team.

of course this is the truth, good job crabs. to bad good posters like you and i who know what happened last night and know why we lost will get lost in a sea of noise. many of our fans are just following the lead of our head coach who is coming off like a whiny, ass cry baby.. lots around here drink he and romans bathwater you know. we did not deserve to win that game, it was shocking and embarrassing for this team to come out and play like that. of course we have seen it many times before but have been assured by the sheep that we are "just fine"
Share 49ersWebzone