There are 156 users in the forums

2014 Super Bowl at Giant Stadium in New Jersey

Shop 49ers game tickets
Broncos vs Giants book it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Nevermind where the Superbowl is - let's just make sure the last ever game at Candlestick is as late as possible. (The 2014 NFC Championship game.)
49ers vs Broncos; Broncos will get blown out cause Manning plays terrible in the cold at his age.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
49ers vs Broncos; Broncos will get blown out cause Manning plays terrible in the cold at his age.

I like it.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dumb move. I hope it snows like crazy.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
NFL stated today that there will more than likely not be a super bowl halftime event/concert because it will be too cold to perform, and construct a set. Now I am not a huge fan of the the halftime event, but a lot of people are...even if they wont admit it. Another indicator or Super Bowl in NY in Feb. was a bad idea.
It could very well be 25 degrees at kick off and 18 before the game ends. If I paid $2,000 for a seat, and $10 a beer I would be real pissed if my beer froze over before I could drink it.

Bro, I agree. If my team made it, we both live so close that attending is possible. But I refuse to pay 2k to freeze my ass off. I hate f**king snow and the cold anyways, let alone sitting still for 4 hours freezing. f**k that. This is no doubt the NFL paying them back for combining on their new stadium.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Feb 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM ]
I would LOVE for the Super Bowl to look like this

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
NFL stated today that there will more than likely not be a super bowl halftime event/concert because it will be too cold to perform, and construct a set. Now I am not a huge fan of the the halftime event, but a lot of people are...even if they wont admit it. Another indicator or Super Bowl in NY in Feb. was a bad idea.

Good, because there were talks of bon jovi doing the halftime show. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone from NJ likes bon jovi or springsteen. I, for one, can not listen to either. In fact, springsteen sounds like the voice you use when you call in sick to work, and bon jovi's music caters to 14 year old girls.
Double post
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Feb 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM ]
Triple post
Yet a fourth
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Expect our high powered offense be slowed down to molasses if we make it back to the big dance.

Why, it has gotten better and better as the season went on. Kap perfecting his passing, and will be that much better next season.
Share 49ersWebzone