Jets willing to trade revis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Alex Smith for Revis

DO IT

Not going to happen cuz its not an even trade.

Alex is still under the stigma of having to prove he's one of the best of the game, Revis already accomplished that and IS viewed as the top CB in the game.

ok, Alex for Revis and a 3rd round pick

you really want a player that will cost 10+ mill a year and will hold out every other year for more money.......f**k that noise

We should give them Willis too since we have Bowman and Grant who has already proven he can step in for Willis.
I would rather sign our own guys like Goldson.
Alex Smith for Revis

DO IT

Alex is still under the stigma of having to prove he's one of the best of the game, Revis already accomplished that and IS viewed as the top CB in the game.

you really want a player that will cost 10+ mill a year and will hold out every other year for more money.......f**k that noise

We should give them Willis too since we have Bowman and Grant who has already proven he can step in for Willis.

Uhh....No
This is an Eddie D. move. You don't give up that much and half of the field is shut off. providing he's healthy.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

I agree. And draft a good corner.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by Wrathman:

I agree. And draft a good corner.
A good TALL corner
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

The 49ers Have 14 Draft Picks in 2013. Here's a Darrelle Revis Trade That Could Work http://is.gd/1aKoPq

I would make the deal in a heart beat.

Even if we only had him for a year, if it worked liked Deion and brought us another championship it would be worth it!
Alex Smith for Revis

DO IT

punch yourself in the testicles for that blasphemy
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

The 49ers Have 14 Draft Picks in 2013. Here's a Darrelle Revis Trade That Could Work http://is.gd/1aKoPq

Swap Kendall HUnter with LaMIchael James and throw in Alex Smith and lets call it a deal
Alex Smith for Revis

DO IT

punch yourself in the testicles for that blasphemy

Punch yourself twice!

There are so many teams that are in better cap space than us that I don't think we are really in the conversation. We will gain some space with losing Alex Smith, but we still need to resign Goldson. That being said, I think Revis is fools gold anyway. The price is way too high and if he isn't holding out, he's hurt. I know Revis is a great player, but common sense says resign our safeties and build through the draft.

http://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-team-cap-space-6/
Wait... the best defense in the NFL with maybe the best defensive player? If it happens... GG NFL
Eff that, resign Dashon Goldson pronto.
The New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills, Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers are said to be among the teams "highly interested" in Revis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130789/article/darrelle-revis-trade-talk-getting-fired-up?campaign=Twitter_atl
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:
The New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Buffalo Bills, Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers are said to be among the teams "highly interested" in Revis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000130789/article/darrelle-revis-trade-talk-getting-fired-up?campaign=Twitter_atl

OH s**t

OH SHIEETTTT
Share 49ersWebzone