LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wonder if teams should have a no twitter policy for their players. The fact is that twitter is a good place to make an ass out of yourself or get yourself in trouble.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I actually laughed out loud.

trade him to the Jags
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Send him sailing and keep Jewel.

crazy talk.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I wonder if teams should have a no twitter policy for their players. The fact is that twitter is a good place to make an ass out of yourself or get yourself in trouble.

its fine if you're able to do 2 things, tune out the noise as i call it, the death threats, hater comments etc. and also you've got to be able to ask yourself before hand if what you're about to post is going to ruffle any feathers. many man players understand these 2 concepts, some however cannot.
a third string RB should be grateful he on a championship roster.
LOL Boobie explodes months before he hits FA. Good job, idiot.

Cut him now and activate Lattimore for the end of season. Even if he doesn't play at least he'll have some confidence that he on the 53.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by AUniner:

Cut him now and activate Lattimore for the end of season. Even if he doesn't play at least he'll have some confidence that he on the 53.

yeah let's just dismantle our top notch Special Teams just before a possible playoff run starts. GREAT IDEA!!!!!

maybe Boobie knows he's has more heart than LMJ.

what's funny...he believes in himself.

I personally think he will shine with another team. He is big and athletic...and has done something Kevan Barlow failed to do... adjust his running style.

as far as Twitter...again, he saw how that s**t worked for James, and is probably pissed off. Kaep should talk to him, about being #1 in a world that accepts...um... #3?

BUT I MEANZ IT!! I think he has talent to be a starter and can be used in a number of ways for an offense. I'm sure the Patriots could make him a star (because of bias East Coast media.)

I believe it, Come at Me
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

what's funny...he believes in himself.

I personally think he will shine with another team. He is big and athletic...and has done something Kevan Barlow failed to do... adjust his running style.

as far as Twitter...again, he saw how that s**t worked for James, and is probably pissed off. Kaep should talk to him, about being #1 in a world that accepts...um... #3.

i think he'll be pretty effective on another team. not like a 1200 yard back or anything, but he'll show hes capable of playing in the league.
Boobie clearly wants to be cut so he can go to the Chiefs.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Boobie clearly wants to be cut so he can go to the Chiefs.

Would probably work well for him. I don't know much about the Chiefs RB situation but if Charles goes down I don't think they have another to lean on.
Originally posted by boast:

yeah let's just dismantle our top notch Special Teams just before a possible playoff run starts. GREAT IDEA!!!!!

maybe Boobie knows he's has more heart than LMJ.

Since when is Boobie making tackles. I see Spillman, Vetrone, Morris & Osgood down there. The return game has been puke all year so can't be doing too much for ST.

The only value I see him having on this team is he's a great morale guy. If he's going to spout off then he can have the Brandon Jacobs treatment for all I care. Contributes f**k all otherwise.
I think he'd be pretty good in a 1-2 punch, with Dixon as the number two. He is talented, but I wish he and other players would stay away from twitter venting their "feelings". Hopefully Justin Smith informed him twitter is for losers .

Outside of Anthony Dixon keeping his feelings to himself, I wish we had an OC that would use all of the players we have available.

He probably was not able to negotiate a new deal and this is his way of protecting his ego.
I guess we wont be seeing him spike a 49ers flag in the new stadium .. . . . . I like the guy, I can imagine his frustrations, but now is not the time to make yourself stand out like that AD.
Share 49ersWebzone