There are 171 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
Only thing this guy is good at is waving the Niner flag
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Welcome the newest 49ers player b***hing on twitter about playing time

I assume you have a degree in cryptography. Reading his tweets is like trying to solve the Da Vinci code with only the 1st half of the book to use.
b***hing about playing time after two losses in a row should merit an automatic release. Shut up Dixon. Oh, we're losing? I know, the best thing to do is say that I can do a better job than Frank Gore and Hunter...
hey the b***hing worked for James.... he got some hand offs today and got to kick return.

I'd be salty too.

He'll get his chance this year or next year for sure.

imo, those passes we throw to Miller would look real nice to Dixon... he can sell that play because he is also our backup FB, but he is a faster and more agile than Miller.

those plays to Miller seem like a waste of a play right now...its like teams know exactly when we are calling them.

Not saying Dixon should get more playing time than Miller or Hunter or anything...but they should sneak him in on certain read option formations... IF we have to run that s**t again.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hey the b***hing worked for James.... he got some hand offs today and got to kick return.

I'd be salty too.

He'll get his chance this year or next year for sure.

imo, those passes we throw to Miller would look real nice to Dixon... he can sell that play because he is also our backup FB, but he is a faster and more agile than Miller.

those plays to Miller seem like a waste of a play right now...its like teams know exactly when we are calling them.

Not saying Dixon should get more playing time than Miller or Hunter or anything...but they should sneak him in on certain read option formations... IF we have to run that s**t again.

or we could use macdonald, baldwin, hunter, james or gore... instead of miller
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
or we could use macdonald, baldwin, hunter, james or gore... instead of miller

If they dont get out muscled, lose track of the ball, fumble, or drop a pretty easy pass first... lol
He's the next one to go!! Bye gurr!! Bye Felicia!!
Running isn't the problem, Boobie... Shut it.
Originally posted by niners94:
Running isn't the problem, Boobie... Shut it.

It was yesterday
Send him sailing and keep Jewel.

Now he is complaining on twitter about his playing time oh no here we go again as if things weren't bad enough already.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/11/18/rb-dixon-takes-to-twitter-to-vent-to-vent-over-role/
well he just got some good advice from Big Bro Justin...

Anthony Dixon ✔ @Boobie24Dixon Never talk about your problems cause most people glad you got them-Justin Smith

I wonder if Justin also grabbed him over the should alittle tighter than usual when telling him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Anthony Dixon ✔ @Boobie24Dixon Never talk about your problems cause most people glad you got them-Justin Smith

I wonder if Justin also grabbed him around the neck a little tighter than usual when telling him.

fify

I wonder if Justin also grabbed him over the should alittle tighter than usual when telling him.

true but at the same time its a joke how much we over use Gore on Offense. What did Hunter play like 2-3 plays. None for Dix/James
  • Jiks

I actually laughed out loud.
Share 49ersWebzone