LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Man...this sack the last time the Niners beat the Hawks in '13 just showed just how fast he was sideline to sideline.

?t=3m5s

That run by Gore

Originally posted by 49erminion:
Man...this sack the last time the Niners beat the Hawks in '13 just showed just how fast he was sideline to sideline.

?t=3m5s

That was a magical season that ended like s**t.

I really believed we had Seattle beat in that NFCCG that year and would win the SB.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49erminion:

?t=3m5s

That was a magical season that ended like s**t.

I really believed we had Seattle beat in that NFCCG that year and would win the SB.

Not with Kaepernick's poor judgment throwing the ball. Arizona and Seadderall had him figured out much more quickly since they played us twice a year. This video really brings that point home. How many times did Sherman intercept Kaepernick?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bowman's sack of RW in the 1st just showed how fast he was sideline to sideline.

?t=3m5s

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good for him!
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Injury or not, Bow had the fast burnout I've ever seen.

His rapid decline was 100% because of the multi ligament knee injury. Otherwise he'd still be playing right now at a high level, there's no mystery.

Agree

Real shame too.

Damn you Eric Reid...

The real reason we didnt sign him.
So I heard we could use a linebacker. He hasn't been able to sale his home. Give him a run Lynch.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So I heard we could use a linebacker. He hasn't been able to sale his home. Give him a run Lynch.

How much is he asking and where is it?

Not sure he's the guy, but we really need veteran leadership on this team. We are far too young from the FO on down. This team needs vocal veteran role models that can play at a high level. More Sherman's, I guess.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

How much is he asking and where is it?

Not sure he's the guy, but we really need veteran leadership on this team. We are far too young from the FO on down. This team needs vocal veteran role models that can play at a high level. More Sherman's, I guess.
Lynch and KS made the same mistake Baalke did in vetting all the veterans and relying on rookies and young players.

Originally posted by jcs:
Lynch and KS made the same mistake Baalke did in vetting all the veterans and relying on rookies and young players.

How do rookies get better ??? By playing !!!
Such a shame for that injury. Great player and hope he enjoys retirement.
that's great!
Never forget

Share 49ersWebzone