LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Bruce Arians is next Cardinals HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
They could be a decent team if they had one of the top 50 QB's in the league playing for them. LOL.

We could still possibly lose a position coach like Donatell,Tomsula,or Leavitt to be a DC somewhere.

Not likely as we can block the move.
Originally posted by Hopper:

This, even then there's established guys like Lovie Smith and Romeo Crennel still out there.
They could be a decent team if they had one of the top 50 QB's in the league playing for them. LOL.

We could still possibly lose a position coach like Donatell,Tomsula,or Leavitt to be a DC somewhere.

I thought as long as it was a promotion they couldn't. Or is that just to HC? Regardless, Harbaugh wouldn't block an assistant from getting a bigger position with another team.

I thought as long as it was a promotion they couldn't. Or is that just to HC? Regardless, Harbaugh wouldn't block an assistant from getting a bigger position with another team.

He already did. Last off season, Donatell was not allowed to interview for a DC position.
I just dont see this ending well for Bruce.
alex smith to cardinals? or eagles?
I agree with Phoenix. Remember what we did to the Steelers on monday night last year? A hobbled big ben got crushed while Arians kept sending 5 out with only 5 in blocking. This guy in a reincarnation of Martz. He'd throw it on 3rd and 1. Oline issues will continue. QB, whoever it is, will get better, but the running game will be non-existent. Plus Horton left.
Share 49ersWebzone