There are 183 users in the forums

Update: Chip Kelly is Eagles new coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
LOL
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I don't understand how people keep saying the Eagles are contenders even at 0-2 lol

Yeah, and they're about to go 0-3 on Sunday. Surely, nobody is giving them a real chance against the Jets!? After what the Jets D did to Andrew Luck on MNF, I am actually very concerned for Sam Bradford. With an Eagles o-line that isn't getting any penetration in the running game and a Sam Bradford that's clearly rattled and injury-prone, they will be coming after him early and often. Hopefully, his ACLs are going to survive the punishment that he's undoubtedly going to take.

A statistic you probably never knew:

The New York Jets have never beat the Philadelphia Eagles.

Probably ends this weekend.
Another reason to feel bad for eagle fans. Lol
NFL leaders in beer prices. According to Team Marketing Report, here are the five highest and lowest prices per ounce:
1. Philadelphia Eagles, $0.71
2. 49ers, $0.63
3. Arizona Cardinals, $0.60
4. New Orleans Saints, 0.56
5. Raiders, $0.54
28. Miami Dolphins, $0.39
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $0.39
30. Jacksonville Jaguars, $0.38
30. New England Patriots, $0.38
32. Cincinnati Bengals, $0.36
Originally posted by Rascal:
DeMarco Murray has to be mega pis*ed. Check this out folks :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2570833-demarco-murray-stares-through-sam-bradfords-soul?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

LOL

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2570833-demarco-murray-stares-through-sam-bradfords-soul?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

LOL. I'm not surprised, though. After Bradford threw that ugly pick in the endzone, there was a close-up shot of an irritated Murray screaming 'Whyyy!?!?!?!?'
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Sep 23, 2015 at 4:55 PM ]
The Eagles are done because of Chip Kelly's BS college spread system. Unless the dude overhauls his entire offensive philosophy he will be fired. But, even if he wanted to he just doesn't have enough time to reinvent something that he has been doing in his entire college career.

It has much less to do with his philosophy and much more to do with wearing every hat. Trying to call plays run a team and be a GM means you will be slacking somewhere. It's why teams are stupid to give coaches that kind of power.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I don't understand how people keep saying the Eagles are contenders even at 0-2 lol

Yeah, and they're about to go 0-3 on Sunday. Surely, nobody is giving them a real chance against the Jets!? After what the Jets D did to Andrew Luck on MNF, I am actually very concerned for Sam Bradford. With an Eagles o-line that isn't getting any penetration in the running game and a Sam Bradford that's clearly rattled and injury-prone, they will be coming after him early and often. Hopefully, his ACLs are going to survive the punishment that he's undoubtedly going to take.

Wow!

Didn't believe it , but it's true.

0-9 all time
Yeah
Originally posted by FL9er:

Makes the posters here look tame.

Yeah ;D, that's EDP445. He's been that way for some time now. When we had the "come-from-behind victory", on the road
in Philly (2011), he uploaded a Classic on YouTube ... that was my introduction. Dude can RANT, with the best of them.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Yeah

Yeah ;D, that's EDP445. He's been that way for some time now. When we had the "come-from-behind victory", on the road
in Philly (2011), he uploaded a Classic on YouTube ... that was my introduction. Dude can RANT, with the best of them.

Hahaha..I remember that video..used to go back and watch it from time to time for a good chuckle. Definitely a classic.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Wow!

Didn't believe it , but it's true.

0-9 all time
as long as those teams been around, they only played 9 times...that seem more impressive the the W-L record

• Rascal
  • Veteran

LOL. I'm not surprised, though. After Bradford threw that ugly pick in the endzone, there was a close-up shot of an irritated Murray screaming 'Whyyy!?!?!?!?'

Yea, I saw that too. I just feel bad for Demarco Murray, 13 carries for 2 lousy yards. LOL. Man, the guy was being tackled way behind line of scrimmage for negative yards. That O-line is worse than ours.
Best.rant.ever

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/what-wrong-philadelphia-eagles-fans

Not since Paul Orndorff backstabbed Hulk Hogan, and piledrived (piledrove? piledrivered? piledrorved?) his best friend to the ground, has a loyal fan base turned so quickly on anyone. But now Chip Kelly, who two weeks ago was a GOLDEN GOD, and would've been welcome at any Rosh Hashanah dinner, is a complete and total dorf. If that dude showed up at my Yom Kippur breakfast Wednesday night, my Aunt Esther would've spit chopped liver in his face. And I would've subsequently eaten it off his face because that stuff is DELICIOUS.

Two weeks ago Sam Bradford was Robocop. Now he's a piece of garbage. Zach Ertz was Mark Bavaro. Now he's Marf Rarfalo. Kiko Alonso is dead. Byron Maxwell should be. We have the worst football team in the history of the sport. And our kicker's name is Cody.

How is this possible? How did it all fall apart so quickly? And why are Philly fans so quick to hate everything?

Is there something wrong with us? Or are we right to think and react this way? Do we have some sort of chemical imbalance? Or is this completely and totally justified? Our Mayor once bombed an entire city block.

Maybe it's in our DNA. We're the fattest city in the world. We have high blood pressure. And that forces us to complain about everything. The humidity. The Schuylkill Expressway. Those trash cans in Center City where you have to actually touch the gross handles to put your trash in. Parking. SEPTA. Weather men and their stupid bow ties. Hipsters. Evsters. Donovan McNabb barfing. Donovan McNabb air guitar'ing. Donovan McNabb's mother feeding Donovan McNabb soup.

Maybe our sports frustration is warranted. The Sixers are terrible. The Phillies irrelevant. And the ice hockey team plays ice hockey. We're so starved for a winner that a #horse once caused our city to lose its mind. Dudes on Market Street sold Smarty Jones t-shirts for ten dollars a pop. AND I BOUGHT ONE.

We wanted the Eagles to be good this year. We NEEDED them to be good. We literally have nothing else going for us. The Pope's visiting? Who cares. Our running back BLOWS.

Ughghghgghghghhhhh, the sad thing is, most of think we can still turn it around. THAT'S HOW PATHETIC WE ARE. We keep telling ourselves that the Giants stink and the Redskins are a joke and that Tony Romo's dead and that we have cool gastropubs in town and that if we beat the Jets maybe just maybe we can still squeak into the 'offs! We have Darren Sproles, remember?! And Nelson Agbonglohor!

So this Sunday, we'll watch. And we'll cheer. And we'll boo seconds into the game when our kicker fails to kick the ball through the end zone. Why is our kicker the only kicker who can't kick a ball through an end zone? We are pathetic nimrods. Is Temple football really any good? Because I will chug me some cherry KoolAid.

Just think, maybe it's not such a bad thing if the Beagles fall to 0-3. Soon your Sundays will be completely wide open. You'll be free to go apple picking, or to Bed Bath and Beyond, or to Home Depot to get a massive tank of kerosene.

Then we can finally burn this city to the ground.

And complain about the smell.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 25, 2015 at 1:51 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
It has much less to do with his philosophy and much more to do with wearing every hat. Trying to call plays run a team and be a GM means you will be slacking somewhere. It's why teams are stupid to give coaches that kind of power.
Well, unless you're Bill Belichick. He seems to be handling both roles well!
Originally posted by theduke85:
Well, unless you're Bill Belichick. He seems to be handling both roles well!

The guy that can do that are far and few between. Most head coaches can't handle personnel power.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Best.rant.ever

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/what-wrong-philadelphia-eagles-fans

Not since Paul Orndorff backstabbed Hulk Hogan, and piledrived (piledrove? piledrivered? piledrorved?) his best friend to the ground, has a loyal fan base turned so quickly on anyone. But now Chip Kelly, who two weeks ago was a GOLDEN GOD, and would've been welcome at any Rosh Hashanah dinner, is a complete and total dorf. If that dude showed up at my Yom Kippur breakfast Wednesday night, my Aunt Esther would've spit chopped liver in his face. And I would've subsequently eaten it off his face because that stuff is DELICIOUS.

Two weeks ago Sam Bradford was Robocop. Now he's a piece of garbage. Zach Ertz was Mark Bavaro. Now he's Marf Rarfalo. Kiko Alonso is dead. Byron Maxwell should be. We have the worst football team in the history of the sport. And our kicker's name is Cody.

How is this possible? How did it all fall apart so quickly? And why are Philly fans so quick to hate everything?

Is there something wrong with us? Or are we right to think and react this way? Do we have some sort of chemical imbalance? Or is this completely and totally justified? Our Mayor once bombed an entire city block.

Maybe it's in our DNA. We're the fattest city in the world. We have high blood pressure. And that forces us to complain about everything. The humidity. The Schuylkill Expressway. Those trash cans in Center City where you have to actually touch the gross handles to put your trash in. Parking. SEPTA. Weather men and their stupid bow ties. Hipsters. Evsters. Donovan McNabb barfing. Donovan McNabb air guitar'ing. Donovan McNabb's mother feeding Donovan McNabb soup.

Maybe our sports frustration is warranted. The Sixers are terrible. The Phillies irrelevant. And the ice hockey team plays ice hockey. We're so starved for a winner that a #horse once caused our city to lose its mind. Dudes on Market Street sold Smarty Jones t-shirts for ten dollars a pop. AND I BOUGHT ONE.

We wanted the Eagles to be good this year. We NEEDED them to be good. We literally have nothing else going for us. The Pope's visiting? Who cares. Our running back BLOWS.

Ughghghgghghghhhhh, the sad thing is, most of think we can still turn it around. THAT'S HOW PATHETIC WE ARE. We keep telling ourselves that the Giants stink and the Redskins are a joke and that Tony Romo's dead and that we have cool gastropubs in town and that if we beat the Jets maybe just maybe we can still squeak into the 'offs! We have Darren Sproles, remember?! And Nelson Agbonglohor!

So this Sunday, we'll watch. And we'll cheer. And we'll boo seconds into the game when our kicker fails to kick the ball through the end zone. Why is our kicker the only kicker who can't kick a ball through an end zone? We are pathetic nimrods. Is Temple football really any good? Because I will chug me some cherry KoolAid.

Just think, maybe it's not such a bad thing if the Beagles fall to 0-3. Soon your Sundays will be completely wide open. You'll be free to go apple picking, or to Bed Bath and Beyond, or to Home Depot to get a massive tank of kerosene.

Then we can finally burn this city to the ground.

And complain about the smell.

Philly sports mentality at it's best.
Share 49ersWebzone