LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Update: Chip Kelly is Eagles new coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
Where's that guy that was arguing with me, talking about how awesome Chip Kelly was?

Talk about a dumpster fire, dude is going to hop and skip his way out of town after basically burning the Eagles organization down to the ground.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 26, 2015 at 12:42 PM ]
get ready for a press conference. 90 points in two games. how do you do that with good personnel? another college gadget coach obliterated by the tape.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Where's that guy that was arguing with me, talking about how awesome Chip Kelly was?

Talk about a dumpster fire, dude is going to hop and skip his way out of town after basically burning the Eagles organization down to the ground.
someone always has it worse than we do!
In the NFL, it's always defense first. Must have a good defensive coaching staff and good players. Kelly must've been too eager to get players for his offense and forgot to retool his defense.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/chip...ress-onference

:"Q: Do you think your players are giving up 100%?

I believe our players competed, yes.

Q: All the players?

Yes.

Q: So if the players are giving 100%, is the problem you?

I don't know. I don't have that answer."

• dmax
  • Veteran
This is all on him....let his ego get in the way.I wouldn't be surprised if he landed at LSU
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Chip Kelly is straight trash. Did a lousy job as the GM with the personnel moves this last offseason plus his BS college schemes have been figured out.
similar to mcdaniels you cant give this guy personnel power

i think he ends up with the titans next year they still need a HC and mariota will likely loby for him
If Chip gets another year to figure this thing out in Philly, trade him Kap right away!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
If Chip gets another year to figure this thing out in Philly, trade him Kap right away!

The guy was about to give Tim Tebow a roster spot for fuvks sake.

Not for long! Lolz
Share 49ersWebzone