LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Karma? Superstition? or What?

Just read about JJ Watt spitting on the Pats logo at midfield.....I dont know if they're trying to engineer a rivalry or what but these dumb stunts with the lettermen jackets and now this just make the Texans and especially Watt look like complete tools.
shaub is holding that team back, they need a better QB
Ballgame
Originally posted by sfout:

Just read about JJ Watt spitting on the Pats logo at midfield.....I dont know if they're trying to engineer a rivalry or what but these dumb stunts with the lettermen jackets and now this just make the Texans and especially Watt look like complete tools.

He is an ass
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Game over... NE vs Baltimore for AFC title

When did he do this? Before the game?
game over. NE again gets the easy path to the SB barring a miracle.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Way better
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Always thought he was noodle armed QB with terrible awareness. They should grab a guy like Tyler Bray in the middle rounds.
And here I was hoping for a competitive game. There should be a law against the pats making the post season year after year.

When I watch Matt Schaub play it makes me really happy that we have Kap. You have to have a very good QB to win in todays NFL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
When I watch Matt Schaub play it makes me really happy that we have Kap. You have to have a very good QB to win in todays NFL

word.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

When did he do this? Before the game?

Yea during warm ups, PFT reported at 12:40 PST so only about 20 minutes before kickoff.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
What's so scary, so lethal about the Pats is their crazy versatility. For this game they decide to convert a RB into a WR and he looks like he's one of the best WRs in the game. 8 catches all year before this. You just can't predict this s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone