• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
seahawks vs 49ers nfcchampion round?

Looks like it.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You shut your dirty mouth right now. Youll jinx our run ....

I'm stating facts, fool

I kno, im just fooling with you, my implication as that if seattle beats ATL youll junx it and they will be superbowl bound.

I know good dude. They won't beat Atl. I'm stating that fact, too
Originally posted by Baldie:
If the Hawks win the SB, I'll be disgusted!!

Take heart in the fact that there's no way in hell the Seacocks win ALL OF: at Washington, at Atlanta, at Green Bay / San Fran, then beat either the Pats or Broncos in the SB. No bloody way.
Atlanta is a pretender, they going to get worked
I so hope we play Seattle in the NFCC game. Time to shut those fools up.
You shut your dirty mouth right now. Youll jinx our run ....

I'm stating facts, fool

I kno, im just fooling with you, my implication as that if seattle beats ATL youll junx it and they will be superbowl bound.

I know good dude. They won't beat Atl. I'm stating that fact, too

I dont share your faith in ATL, but i hope you are right. i would rather play ATL on the road than peacocks at home.
Honestly the Redskins lost their sense of urgency when they had a 14-0 lead...they also should have run the ball more with Morris when they were up and had the ball.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
seahawks vs 49ers nfcchampion round?

Looks like it.

Whoa dere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gotta beat the pack first. I think we will have our hands tied
The Skins haven't been able to stop the PA all day. They simply didn't deserve to win.
Originally posted by vaden:
Are you serious? you cant be serious?

Dead serious. I've said from the start that RG3 had a dangerous arrogance about his abilities. It's how he got hurt to begin with, running with such recklessness.

Do you have any idea how the chain of command works in football? You do understand that RG3 is a competitor and withh do anything his coach asks of him? includeing putting his body in harms way?

How is it any differant than Frank Gore? Gut had a broken f**king hip and we had to pretty much take his helmet away. NFL players are competitors at the highest level. It is a coaches responsibility to see when they are too injured to play, or are hurting their team with their inability to play.

This is a good summation of things. It's not on the player to take himself off, It's on the coach/medical staff.

I have a feeling this guy would be questioning RGIII's heart if he pulled himself out.

f**k now I gotta cheer for the gay ass seahawks to beat the falcons next week
I hate to say it, but Seattle is the best team we could face. If we beat Green Bay, I'd rather play @ ATL than vs SEA.
Whole lotta class from the seattle players. Half the team talking s**t to the crowd. lol
Amir is pissed
Oh god. Buck to call Niners-Packers game.

He's gonna be all over Rodgers nuts all day.
Share 49ersWebzone