LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Why isn't Terelle Pryor Getting a Chance?

Shop 49ers game tickets
He did pretty good for his first start. He did his part, the defense didn't.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Dennis Allen allows Rolando McClain back onto the football field and take snaps with the first team while guys like Taiwan Jones and Terrell Pryor, who patiently wait and stay quiet, have to let him and Matt Leinart play. For those not familiar with Rolando McClain...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/lb_rolando_mcclain_on_apparent_release_from_raiders_looking_forward_to_playing_for_an_actual_team/12317593

McClain on Facebook: "Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!" and "I'd like to be anywhere besides here" and "I'm gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual 'team'.

Dennis Allen allows him to play and undermine the team?! Let's not forget this little gem...

Dennis Allen is garbage and his team should not have any respect for him. I sure as hell wouldn't stick my neck for him!

LOL at those who thought McClain was going to be the next Patrick Willis. The next Patrick Willis is lined up right next to him every Sunday. Go Bowman!

I thought the Raiders were incredibly stupid for getting rid of Hue Jackson last season. He had them playing competitive football until the very end and it was the closest they had come to a division title in a long time.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 30, 2012 at 9:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Dennis Allen allows Rolando McClain back onto the football field and take snaps with the first team while guys like Taiwan Jones and Terrell Pryor, who patiently wait and stay quiet, have to let him and Matt Leinart play. For those not familiar with Rolando McClain...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/lb_rolando_mcclain_on_apparent_release_from_raiders_looking_forward_to_playing_for_an_actual_team/12317593

McClain on Facebook: "Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!" and "I'd like to be anywhere besides here" and "I'm gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual 'team'.

Dennis Allen allows him to play and undermine the team?! Let's not forget this little gem...

Dennis Allen is garbage and his team should not have any respect for him. I sure as hell wouldn't stick my neck for him!

LOL at those who thought McClain was going to be the next Patrick Willis. The next Patrick Willis is lined up right next to him every Sunday. Go Bowman!

I thought the Raiders were incredibly stupid for getting rid of Hue Jackson last season. He had them playing competitive football until the very end and it was the closest they had come to a division title in a long time.

True story. Jackson never had a chance.
Share 49ersWebzone