There are 256 users in the forums

Why isn't Terelle Pryor Getting a Chance?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN

Matt Leinart in at QB for Raiders. Palmer is injured.

lol they just need to get Sanchez next year and they can have a USC bust QB party. lol
Why are the raiders going with leinart if palmer can't go? Is pryor hurt?
http://www.mercurynews.com/monte-poole/ci_22264711/poole-oakland-raiders-need-start-terrelle-pryor
Could Harbaugh be tempted to get Pryor for Alex ? Hes worked wonders with Josh Johnson. Just sayin. No i'm not sayin its a black qb thing.
Pryor is starting Sunday.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

That should be fun
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

That should be fun

I wouldn't be surprised to see them dominate the Chargers.
Dennis Allen allows Rolando McClain back onto the football field and take snaps with the first team while guys like Taiwan Jones and Terrell Pryor, who patiently wait and stay quiet, have to let him and Matt Leinart play. For those not familiar with Rolando McClain...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/lb_rolando_mcclain_on_apparent_release_from_raiders_looking_forward_to_playing_for_an_actual_team/12317593

McClain on Facebook: "Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!" and "I'd like to be anywhere besides here" and "I'm gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual 'team'.

Dennis Allen allows him to play and undermine the team?! Let's not forget this little gem...

Dennis Allen is garbage and his team should not have any respect for him. I sure as hell wouldn't stick my neck for him!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

That should be fun

I wouldn't be surprised to see them dominate the Chargers.

Bout effin time. Dude has 5 career yards ? Geez.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Dennis Allen allows Rolando McClain back onto the football field and take snaps with the first team while guys like Taiwan Jones and Terrell Pryor, who patiently wait and stay quiet, have to let him and Matt Leinart play. For those not familiar with Rolando McClain...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/lb_rolando_mcclain_on_apparent_release_from_raiders_looking_forward_to_playing_for_an_actual_team/12317593

McClain on Facebook: "Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!" and "I'd like to be anywhere besides here" and "I'm gonna weigh my options. Looking forward to playing for an actual 'team'.

Dennis Allen allows him to play and undermine the team?! Let's not forget this little gem...

Dennis Allen is garbage and his team should not have any respect for him. I sure as hell wouldn't stick my neck for him!
McClain is a number one pick with a lot of money attached..i think it's their last number one in awhile?

TJ and TP are picks that didn't envolve that much investment

easy as that..Dennis Allen is a puppet as most Coaches are especially in the Raiders Org.

Interesting Fact: Pryor was the last draft pick to ever be taken by Al Davis.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting Fact: Pryor was the last draft pick to ever be taken by Al Davis.

Just Win, Baby !
I actually hope he has a good game tom so that the Raiders get a rude awakening next year that it was a one game fluke Bc there is no tape on him
I'm down in San Diego and going to the game with my gf and her cousin both are Charger fans (my GF vetoed Cardinals vs Niners because her cousin wanted to go to the Charger game). Its wet with chance of t-storms. I doubt it will storm but the field is gonna be sloppy. I think the Chargers are gonna have a couple of fumbles but I just don't see Pryor being able to consistently move the ball against the Chargers. IMO Pryor cant throw the ball accurate enough to be an NFL QB. It will be fun to watch though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
he is
Share 49ersWebzone