LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 185 users in the forums

Why isn't Terelle Pryor Getting a Chance?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Because he's Richard Pryor's son.
dude has outstanding size - speed. 6'6 230lbs and runs a 4.4. they either need to convert him to WR or TE or SOMETHING. hes a great athlete and needs to be used in some type of position. and hes only 23!
[ Edited by denali22 on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN

Matt Leinart in at QB for Raiders. Palmer is injured.
because their season is lost.

Why risk the next one already at the same damn time at the same damn time?
Originally posted by Paul:
because Carson Palmer has thrown for almost 4,000 yds and 22 tds?

lol cause he pads his stats when they lose

Palmer is overrated. Theres over 20 QBs Id take over him
Basura
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Paul:
because Carson Palmer has thrown for almost 4,000 yds and 22 tds?

lol cause he pads his stats when they lose

Palmer is overrated. Theres over 20 QBs Id take over him

There are probably 30 QBs I'd take over Palmer!
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Don't know whats going on in Raider land but for years this kid has been getting stepped over and riding the pine. I know I might get banned for the concern of a Raider but I remember there was a lot of hype over him and the Raiders haven't let him go either so whats the problem here ? He hasn't even gotten a chance to prove himself. These guys let everybody come over there and try to revive their careers but haven't even let him start one.

This post is full of fail.

Oh, and it's because he sucks.
Originally posted by sfout:
Pryor is an athlete and nothing more. He'd need Harbaugh to be a legitimate QB. I like the guy but he should've converted to WR in my book.

His ceiling could be higher but I'd say the best you could hope for is a Josh Johnson 2.0

Its annoying when I hear people describe certain QBs as "athletes and nothing more". The entire NFL is full of Athletes !! Because he doesnt sit in the pocket like traditional QBs do , oh hes an athlete. With the proper coaching and team built around any qb with great potential, he can succeed. Lets stop writing off qbs with garbage teams as just an athlete without giving observing them in ideal qb situations geez.
Are you referring to starting the last game of the season?

If you're talking about starting in general, Kaep wouldn't have even touched the field if Alex had not gotten injured.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Are you referring to starting the last game of the season?

If you're talking about starting in general, Kaep wouldn't have even touched the field if Alex had not gotten injured.

Kaep touched the field while he was healthy besides that, im not running a Kaep - Alex thread bruh. I heard a lot of hype and i just wanted to know why he isnt even getting competitions at camps. Starters are being brought in without the battle. All this hype no production, is it the coaches or is it the players. Maybe the coaches just dont know how to run schemes that benefit the qb that has certain skill sets. He hasnt started period. Are talents like Tebow, Pryor, Josh Johnson, Vick, Sanchez and more being wasted because of lack of adaptation to the NFL or old school coaching to the QB.
Every QB on the Raiders sucks. Palmer is so bad, Leinart has a worse arm than my sister, and Pryor shouldn't be in the league.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
trade ck for him
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:

BOWMAN
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo17:

BOWMAN

I was at that game!
Share 49ersWebzone