LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

*** WEEK 16 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/22 - 12/23 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
if the giants lose, the cowboys can still win the division next week.... ridiculous

If Giants lose to Baltimore, or next week against Philly (not happening), Cowboys-Redskins winner wins NFCEast, in playoffs
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I do love watching the Giants getting slapped around

that's brotherly love
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I would EDB of Marshall and Forte right now.
Peterson burned by Marshall
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by schmons:
if the giants lose, the cowboys can still win the division next week.... ridiculous

If Giants lose to Baltimore, or next week against Philly (not happening), Cowboys-Redskins winner wins NFCEast, in playoffs

I think even if the Giants win both the Skins would would clinch the division with a win next weekend
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Yikes indeed. RT @KimJonesSports: In their last six quarters, NYG have been outscored 58-7. Yikes.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

lolololol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
I think even if the Giants win both the Skins would would clinch the division with a win next weekend

That is correct. Redskins controlled their destiny since last week.

Problem for the Giants now is that if they lose, they have no tiebreakers over the Redskins and Cowboys. They need a lot of help, and the Vikings win just made it harder.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

lolololol

Amusing, but don't forget he was asked if he was the best.....it wasn't an unsolicited comment.

You kinda put these competitive guys in a bind with such a question...."Eli, are you an elite QB?", etc.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

lolololol

LOL

ive seen him get abused by Crabs

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Problem for the Giants now is that if they lose, they have no tiebreakers over the Redskins and Cowboys. They need a lot of help, and the Vikings win just made it harder.

Giants can make the playoffs with a win next week, even if they lose today
Amusing, but don't forget he was asked if he was the best.....it wasn't an unsolicited comment.

You kinda put these competitive guys in a bind with such a question...."Eli, are you an elite QB?", etc.

well that makes it a little better
at least he isn't like Anotonio Cromartie just talking about how "great" he is

Giants can make the playoffs with a win next week, even if they lose today

giants are going to need a lot of help if they lose today. im going to lmao if they dont make the playoffs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs

#Bears now have 9 defensive touchdowns this season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs

#Bears are tied with the 1961 Chargers for the 2nd most defensive touchdowns in a season, 1 behind 1998 Seahawks
Share 49ersWebzone