There are 221 users in the forums

OK, what the hell woke up Seattle's offense??

Shop 49ers game tickets
Its not so much their offense, their defense has been scoring a ton of points for them and putting the offense in real good position. Mostly they've been doing this against s**tty opponents, after all this is the same team that managed to lose to Miami. Their running game has been really good lately, and they've been using the run to open up the pass. The biggest key is for the 49ers not to turnover the ball, Seattle has been opportunistic and the majority of their points over the past 2 games have come from turnovers, either directly or indirectly.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
We will crush their souls

If the 49ers beat them again next Sunday, that fan base is going to get straight suicidal. They hate Harbaugh so much and having Harbaugh basically owning ole Pete in college and the pro's seems to be getting to them.
lol, Arizona

lol, Buffalo
f**k the seahawks, f**k russell f*ggot wilson, f**k douchebag pete carroll
Originally posted by MILFS:

Man f**k the SeaC**ks, f**k their midgit QB, f**k Peter the cheater, f**k the Space Needle, f**k the SuperSonics, f**k the 12 man!!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Bills defense! They'll see a team that punches back next week.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by MILFS:

Man f**k the SeaC**ks, f**k their midgit QB, f**k Peter the cheater, f**k the Space Needle, f**k the SuperSonics, f**k the 12 man!!

f**k Starbucks!! f**k the Mariners!! f**k the Sounders!! f**k Shaun Alexander!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k Starbucks!! f**k the Mariners!! f**k the Sounders!! f**k Shaun Alexander!!!

This weeks machup is what the NFL is all about. We have some damn good teams battling for the Division late in the season.Nobody wants to play either team in the playoffs.

Good luck and hopefully we have an epic game. I'll be at the CLink screaming my ass off for the Hawks!!
Originally posted by stratman72:
This weeks machup is what the NFL is all about. We have some damn good teams battling for the Division late in the season.Nobody wants to play either team in the playoffs.

Good luck and hopefully we have an epic game. I'll be at the CLink screaming my ass off for the Hawks!!

Last week was what the NFL is about, two possible Championship contenders. This week is meh, just Peter the cheater trying to play catchup while the Niners take care of the Divisional garbage. Oh, and F**K the CLink!!

Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Who cares. What I'm concerned is when is Kap going to wake up!

he had four touchdowns, shut up.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Playing the Cardinals and the Bills probably did it.

agreed.

werd. next question.

fvck the seachickens.. i'm hoping we blow these cats out the water at their house
two s**tty teams and an arrogant coach who likes running up the score because of what harbaugh did to him in college lol
Who did they beat? Less than mediocre teams.

Still, they are VERY tough and we'll have our hands full - especially if Justin doesn't play.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
gonna take a wild guess and say Adderall
Share 49ersWebzone