Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Mike Munchak fired. ,per league sources

St. Louis Rams and their offensive line is going to dramatically improve in 2014.

Is Munchak going there?

Well

This isn't a no-brainer you know.

This. Played for Fisher, coached for him. This is a done deal.

I thought Munchak got offered a college job?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hateradin:

St. Louis Rams and their offensive line is going to dramatically improve in 2014.

Is Munchak going there?

Well

no the "rumors" were that Penn State would go after Schiano or Munchak when they got fired. Those reports were released prior to either of their firings and not a lot of chatter for it since then.
Originally posted by sfout:

Is Munchak going there?

Well

no the "rumors" were that Penn State would go after Schiano or Munchak when they got fired. Those reports were released prior to either of their firings and not a lot of chatter for it since then.

It's apparently Golden's to lose.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Is Munchak going there?

Well

It's apparently Golden's to lose.

Yes. This....I am happy he helped make Miami respectable again but he should pull a Charlie Strong and bolt to a program in high note. Strong is losing Teddy to the NFL along with many other players. Makes too much sense for him to go to Texas and get a fresh start.

Golden is losing Morris to the NFL/graduating, in typical Miami RB fashion Duke Johnson is recovering from a major ankle/leg injury, #1 WR is also graduating maybe trying to latch on in the NFL as well. Why not bolt for PSU where he has one of the top QBs in the country and a solid base to build from?
saw article that some teams may be interested in vanderbilt's coach James Franklin, which leads me to ask--is Franklin white or black? I ask for reason of the rooney rule?
Originally posted by hofer36:
saw article that some teams may be interested in vanderbilt's coach James Franklin, which leads me to ask--is Franklin white or black? I ask for reason of the rooney rule?
Do you need a google-lesson?
Originally posted by communist:
Do you need a google-lesson?

do you need a manners lesson
yes, ma'am
  • sfout
  • Veteran

To answer your question Hofer he is not black. a white bald dude that can coach up a terrible team with a few star pieces

To answer your question Hofer he is not black. a white bald dude that can coach up a terrible team with a few star pieces

thank you kind sir

yes, ma'am

pretty tough behind a keyboard arent you
yes, ma'am

pretty tough behind a keyboard arent you

• sfout
  • Veteran

thank you kind sir

You're welcome sir.

ESPN is reporting that Al Golden is NOT leaving Miami for PSU. Apparently Louisville is actually considering Bobby Petrino....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Redskins plan to interview #Vanderbilt coach James Franklin, per source. Likely this week. Former Maryland OC has ties to the area.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

And word is three teams have contacted the Bengals on defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. @MarkMaske says the Redskins are one of them.

So what I'm hearing is the three teams that have shown interest in Zimmer are the Titans, Vikings and Redskins.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 6, 2014 at 8:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone