There are 213 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
man f**k

none of seahawks coordinators will be leaving
Originally posted by ads_2006:
man f**k

none of seahawks coordinators will be leaving

2 jobs left.... Arizona and Jacksonville. Bradley could still get one of those jobs and he is interviewing with the Jags. It could mean that Roman will still be with Niners next year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

If Jaguars are waiting on 49ers OC Greg Roman, Rams would probably keep Schottenheimer. Seahawks might keep Bradley. Bevell in play for AZ.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

No rumblings of Cards having interest in 49ers OC Roman, but would be fun if AZ got Roman, kept Horton, added Alex Smith and drafted QB.
It's so nice to know that our coaching-QB situation is very much like how Walsh-Montana started out. Stability & continuity for yers to come, not to mention the O-line is still as young as they are (minus Goodwin). It's comical to see how 'blown about by the shifting winds' some of the other teams are.
Originally posted by Jcool:

No rumblings of Cards having interest in 49ers OC Roman, but would be fun if AZ got Roman, kept Horton, added Alex Smith and drafted QB.

I guess in a way but I still wouldn't like that.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
damn I think every new head coach is an offensive guy.
Adam SchefterVerified ‏@AdamSchefter

Colts OC Bruce Arians is having dinner in Arizona tonight with Cardinals officials and will continue interviewing with them Thursday.
Looks like we are going to keep our coaching staff at least one more year

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
Filed to ESPN: Former Seahawks DC Gus Bradley has accepted the head coaching job with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
(https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/291887654407131136)
You know who tastes like honey nut cheerios?
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:19 AM ]

Frank gore
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM ]
Oh
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM ]
Arizona doe......

Arizona doe......

Arizona doe......

Arizona doe......
You know...whenever I see repeat posts like that, I always imagine somebody scratching a record inbetween.
Arizona just needs to hire bevell and all is good
Share 49ersWebzone