LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PTulini:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cardinals job.
Be mad as hell to wind up with Andy Reid in this division, f**k, how much coaching talent can you fit in here? It would be likely that his staff would include Pat Shurmur and even someone like Jim Mora Jr.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cardinals job.
Be mad as hell to wind up with Andy Reid in this division, f**k, how much coaching talent can you fit in here? It would be likely that his staff would include Pat Shurmur and even someone like Jim Mora Jr.

Like I said earlier, what if:

HC: Andy Reid
OC: Marty Mornhinweg or Pat Shurmur
O-line Coach: Juan Castillo
And for DC, hope you can keep Ray Horton.
Mike Jurecki‏@mikejurecki
Hearing Cards are closing in on Andy Reid to become the new head coach of the Cardinals.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Hearing Cards are closing in on Andy Reid to become the new head coach of the Cardinals.

f**k

f*ck

we cant get a break
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

f*ck

we cant get a break

The one coach I didn't want them to have! Damn.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:

f*ck

we cant get a break

The one coach I didn't want them to have! Damn.

Meh. The desert is where everybody goes to die....the Bidwell name is not connected to success.

I believe Reid is a great coach but he needs a year off. His teams seem to have lost something when Jim Johnson died.
Hearing Tom Heckert could be coming joining Andy Reid in Arizona as GM. #Cardinals
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

f**k
+1 This division just got even tougher.

Fisher, Harbs, Carroll and Reid. The NFC West now has the best group of head coaches imo.
Arizona is DONE

Fitz made it clear that he's Audi 5000

#bigdecision

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Arizona is DONE

#bigdecision

What?
Jim Harbaugh, Andy Reid, Jeff Fisher

the NFC west has some damn good coaches
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Arizona is DONE

#bigdecision

The heck are you talking about?

"Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.

The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.

Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.

The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.

"

http://arizonasports.com/40/1598745/Larry-Fitzgerald-weighs-in-on-Arizona-Cardinals-shakeup

If anything, Fitzgerald would be thrilled with Reid as it would mean a much more functional and explosive offense.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

f**k
+1 This division just got even tougher.

Fisher, Harbs, Carroll and Reid. The NFC West now has the best group of head coaches imo.
Pretty impressive coaching lineup for sure. Can any other division match that?
I read that quote earlier yesterday. To me, that suggests Andy Reid as HC. No one knows Kevin Kolb better.

If I were the Cardinals:

HC: Andy Reid
OC: Marty Mornhinweg or Pat Shurmur
O-line Coach: Juan Castillo

And for DC, hope you can keep Ray Horton.

Wait, didnt Reid give up on Kolb after 2 quarters as the new starter?
Share 49ersWebzone