LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Shop 49ers game tickets
Reggie Wayne was scared out of his mind,didnt even try to catch the ball out of straight fear of Sean Taylor. When is the last time u saw that ?!!!!!!!! One of the greatest safeties I ever saw in my life.
Even his team mates on D were scared of the guy, dude brought the wood on anyone that crossed his path.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no disrespect to the dead, but wasn't he a bit of an a*****e??
Originally posted by marshniners24:
RIP

Was one of my favs

When I was a freshman in highschool I drew a picture of him (NO HOMO!!!)and i thought it was really good but someone threw it away
Just an useful correction
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

his ghost will haunt you

He had some serious problems. I swear, the only good kid to come out of The U is Gire.

I think thats why he's DEAD! ...................but he was one awesome great player and I enjoyed watching him play. (And I don't really know if he was an asse or not)
Originally posted by 49erJim:

I think thats why he's DEAD! ...................but he was one awesome great player and I enjoyed watching him play. (And I don't really know if he was an asse or not)

He had character issues but really humbled out when he had his kid.

Some things you just don't say.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

Unless you're a jackass

Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

Unless you're a jackass

Like Sean Taylor?

I kid, he was awesome to watch!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

He had character issues but really humbled out when he had his kid.

Yeah I remember reading an article on that. When he had his family he switched, started to became a better person and then the next thing you know the home invasion happened. All so the Redskins first play in that Bills game with only 10 on the field in honour of their team mate. Sad.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I guess once someone dies, you should let bygones be bygones ( to an extent). Just bugs me that after people die, even jerks, suddenly they're remembered as someone who would "Light up a room" , "always make people laugh" or "hover two inches above ground."
Heh

I just remembered that he was on one of my fantasy teams when he died

That was a strange drop
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I guess once someone dies, you should let bygones be bygones ( to an extent). Just bugs me that after people die, even jerks, suddenly they're remembered as someone who would "Light up a room" , "always make people laugh" or "hover two inches above ground."
Not me, we are talking about people I have known personally. It kind of rubs people the wrong way when you say "I really didn't like (insert name) when they were alive, I can't say I will miss them much."
Share 49ersWebzone