LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by baltien:
Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.

If only you knew how funny that is! The bar was "Munches" - owned by a 49ers fan. Thanks for helping me make my point. The players were in another part of the bar.
Originally posted by Canfan:
Originally posted by baltien:
Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.

If only you knew how funny that is! The bar was "Munches" - owned by a 49ers fan. Thanks for helping me make my point. The players were in another part of the bar.

So because it was owned by a 49er fans, yet filled with Seaturd fans and Seacock players it is the supposed owners fault. Please. That is just stupidity. But I wouldn't expect anything else from a Seattle fan.
He still took amphetamines anyway you look at it. He only got off because of irregularities in the handling...same excuse Ryan Braun used.

He's not innocent of wrongdoing and he, and everyone else, should know that.
I'd say its about time this thread gets locked. Nothing but a bunch of finger pointing and little b***hness going on.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Hawker..you've been a nice addition here to the zone. But Carroll wasn't Carroll on the hot seat prior to this season??

i have never posted one thread on your board claiming Pete a saint, and i think most members who have spoken with me on here will tell you, i'm not a Carroll fan, and don't agree with a lot of things he does or had done... i respect him as our coach, because the team is doing well.. other than that i'm not a huge Carroll fan, nor am i a Harbaugh fan.. i was just pointing out to baltien, while he's accusing our coach of being a liar , several members of your board are saying the same thing about your coach..
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He still took amphetamines anyway you look at it. He only got off because of irregularities in the handling...same excuse Ryan Braun used.

He's not innocent of wrongdoing and he, and everyone else, should know that.

how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k richard sherman
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k richard sherman

this

he go EAD
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k richard sherman

this

he go EAD

that
Originally posted by hawker84:
how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.

how about the failed drug test? I know Seahawk fans are delusional, but you can't actually think that his sample was tainted. I mean come on, seriously?!?!? He is 100% guilty and got off on a technicality.

you'll say because he tested positive.

i'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive..

an un-winnable arguement. what we think really happend doesn't really matter.

You mean aside from the failed drug test? No I guess not.

i'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive..

The sample was exposed to what? Oxygen? That doesn't result in a positive test for the breakdown products of amphetamines.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
How a mistake like this could be made in 2012 is beyond me. The NFL has been doing drug testing for over 30 years now, you'd think oversights like this would never occur....

And by the way, the only way for a urine test to become "tainted" from exposure is if someone else pissed in the bottle.... Oxygen doesn't alter the molecules of those kinds of drugs.
[ Edited by SaksV on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM ]

See the water bottle, had the pee in it. And the pee -- you're gonna laugh at this -- has rare adderall attracting properties to it.

Pair that refs clear bias against Seattle, and it becomes clear that this whole thing was concocted by Roger Goodell to screw Richard Sherman out of a Pro Bowl appearance.

I'd tell you about how weird it got once the KGB and the lizard people showed up, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone