LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
... I just think it's wrong to be giving away points on technicalities.

This ...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
It's not like this is the first time this has happened with a coach throwing the flag on an auto review situation. Gym Shorts should know better. He should get fired.

Not only that, but the Lions defense should be more disciplined and make sure there is no doubt the player is down.

Just want to add to my comment that I agree about the rule being stupid.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
... I just think it's wrong to be giving away points on technicalities.

This ...

IMO it hurts the integrity of the game. Everyone in the world knows thats poop. In the end it just makes the NFL look bad. The rule will be changed next year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
One thing is for sure we have the best defense in the NFL. Houston is getting exposed.
Originally posted by susweel:
One thing is for sure we have the best defense in the NFL. Houston is getting exposed.

look what JAX did to them with their back up QB.
I'm surprised there was no flag thrown on stafford's slide.

They're playing 4 days after playing a 5 quarter game. Let's not pretend that has no effect on the game.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They're playing 4 days after playing a 5 quarter game. Let's not pretend that has no effect on the game.

What's their excuse for what happened four days ago?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I just can't take Houston seriously.

One of my State-side buddies was here watching the game earlier. I told him this game would be a
Shoot-Out ... and, the team with the ball last should win ... because, NOBODY, is playing "D" in this game.

Edit: BTW, and IMO, a shoot-out favours Detroit.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM ]

The nutshot has made Schaub ineffective
f**k the lions and their c**t rat faced coach

They won a close divisional game. What's our excuse for letting the rams s**t all over us in the tie?

They won a close divisional game. What's our excuse for letting the rams s**t all over us in the tie?

Who cares, we are the #2 seed right now and in position to wrap up a 1st round bye.
[ Edited by JBrack on Nov 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM ]
What a horrible call for gunther. Johnson making the zone D look stupid.
Share 49ersWebzone