LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
The Falcons are not as good as their record shows... AT ALL.

They have played s**t teams all season, should have lost to AZ and should have also lost to Oakland.

Honestly wish we played em.

But yet they won those games? Hmm. We got our asses handed to us by the giants, and Vikings and we TIED the lowly rams who lost to arguably the worst team in the league this week. Every team has their flaws. I'd say the Texans are the best team and it took OT to be that s**tty jags team.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Doug Martin would disagree.

He can disagree all he wants but the qb pretty much always gets the nod over the running back. Luck's asked to throw the ball 40+ times a game. What he is doing right now is impressive. Going into the game he was 4th in QBR.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He can disagree all he wants but the qb pretty much always gets the nod over the running back. Luck's asked to throw the ball 40+ times a game. What he is doing right now is impressive. Going into the game he was 4th in QBR.

QBR??? Really???? His QB rating is 26th in the NFL Doug Martin is 4th in the NFL in rushing (with a 250 yard game). In the last 12 years 5 QB's have won rookie of the year... So QB's don't always win the award.
Originally posted by Jcool:
QBR??? Really???? His QB rating is 26th in the NFL Doug Martin is 4th in the NFL in rushing (with a 250 yard game). In the last 12 years 5 QB's have won rookie of the year... So QB's don't always win the award.

Rookie qbs rarely do anything though. When they do something they win. Of course Alex Smith and his 1 TD 11 pick season is not going to win rookie of the year just because he's a qb.

As I said before his QBR is fantastic though. Something that actually considers his ability to scramble. This is what it comes down to. He's taken a 2-14 team and if they're in playoff contention when the vote comes he's going to be in the top 2. They're 6-4, and he throws 40 passes a game. They're not winning in spite of him.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
So apparently Matt Ryan is the first player to throw no TD's and 5 INT's but win a game since Bart Starr
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rookie qbs rarely do anything though. When they do something they win. Of course Alex Smith and his 1 TD 11 pick season is not going to win rookie of the year just because he's a qb.

As I said before his QBR is fantastic though. Something that actually considers his ability to scramble. This is what it comes down to. He's taken a 2-14 team and if they're in playoff contention when the vote comes he's going to be in the top 2. They're 6-4, and he throws 40 passes a game. They're not winning in spite of him.

Tebow used to have good QBs when he'd go 10/25 with 100 yards passing cause he had 80 rushing yards and a rushing D lol
ESPN QBR is dumb
Real NFL passer rating is much better imo and its not even close

I think Martin and Luck both deserve the award but I think it goes to Luck cause he turned a 2-14 team into a winning team
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM ]
lol why would an owner take full responsibility for 1 loss? doesn't make sense

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami
MT @CorkOnTheNFL Embarrassed, disappointed," Raiders owner Mark Davis said about his team's play. "I take full responsibility for it."
steelers in their charlie brown/bumblebee throwbacks again....thought the recent new rule was that teams couldn't wear alternate/throwback unis in primetime games....
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

MT @CorkOnTheNFL Embarrassed, disappointed," Raiders owner Mark Davis said about his team's play. "I take full responsibility for it."

His team is a disgrace.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

more than Al ever did

The steelers' bumblebee uniforms make me nauseous.
Sandwich with the derp ball for the PI
Fat man Sandwich up 7-0
That was interesting
Lions were 9-0 in regular season games before playing the 49ers last year

they are 9-12 since, and their coaches cannot control themselves or the team
Share 49ersWebzone