LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Stangel ‏@EricStangel

Oh look, ex-Charger Michael Turner scored a TD moments after running 43 yards. That's great! #HireSeanPayton
Lol lame throw.
White and Jones what a duo
Cowboys losing is still a positive for me
Jones was worth moving up in the draft for, man the kid has been a stud from day one
Holy s**t, that juke from Julio on the end around!
Cowboy needs:

1. General Manager
2. Coach
3. QB
4. Jerry Jones to drill for oil in Siberia
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Cowboy needs:

1. General Manager
2. Coach
3. QB
4. Jerry Jones to drill for oil in Siberia

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Jerry Jones the owner says he would have fired Jerry Jones the G.M. by now http://wp.me/p14QSB-6ilt
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Romo is the most frustrating QB I've ever seen. Maybe he's what Favre would've been with bad coaching and a team of headcases.
Originally posted by vaden:
Romo is the most frustrating QB I've ever seen. Maybe he's what Favre would've been with bad coaching and a team of headcases.

Yeah he is. Their defense is frustrating too. They get into third down and either commit a penalty or just miss routine tackles.

22 seconds and 80 yards to go and the Cowboys start a drive with a 6 yard out.
Andrew Luck is really really good
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Shoulda sucked for Luck
Hey there-- regarding yesterday's Raider game... does anyone have any opinions on why the TB coach kept Martin on the sidellines after the score was 35-17... i believe...??

I didn't watch the game in it's entirety -cause i was paying more attention to the NY/PITT game, but just curious if he (Schiano) was asked about that during the press conference. I believe the game analyst mentioned something about him wanting to preserve his Martins' health, but i thought it was a bonehead move and actually allowed the Raiders to get back in the game... any thoughts?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Yes he is but I still wonna wait and see how he does next year once more game film is out on him and defenses have a chance to adjust.
Share 49ersWebzone