There are 225 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Because the Vikes have the tie breaker over us.....I'd rather play at the stick than their pack machine enhanced crowd noise dome.

Division Winners get a home game and the Vikings are not going to beat the Bears out for the NFC North.

That being the case the only way we would play the Vikings in Min would be in NFC championship game. (baring a collapse from the Falcons Giants and the Bears or us)

If we get to play the Viking in the NFC Championship game I don't care where it is.

Unless you're saying we are a wild card team we will not play the Vikings at their place if they don't win their division.
Raiders = worst run D in the NFL
Oh the Wilson sucking in this game... if he's so good, how come he can't pull over those numbers on the road?
Martin > Jacobs + LMJ
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Wow the refs really want the giants to win this game
by Joe Staley on Nov 4, 2012 at 14:30:46

lol - I know I'm reading way into it but IMHO the ref REALLY REALLY had an exasperated look on his face when he ruled that Big Ben's "fumble" wasn't a tuck rule play. It really seemed like he wanted to say it wasn't a fumble. Just how it came across to me.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
nvm ^_^
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 4, 2012 at 3:50 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
dat speed
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
dat speed

lol for real. Wallace just torched them.
so done with the Hawks game... Ponder is hot garbage today... just awful.

• vaden
  • Veteran
link for those who missed it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
holy f**k martin
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Wow the refs really want the giants to win this game
by Joe Staley on Nov 4, 2012 at 14:30:46

lol - I know I'm reading way into it but IMHO the ref REALLY REALLY had an exasperated look on his face when he ruled that Big Ben's "fumble" wasn't a tuck rule play. It really seemed like he wanted to say it wasn't a fumble. Just how it came across to me.

f**king bulls**t.
Russel wilson has amazing pocket awareness.
Giants D's biggest weakness, defending against the 'slant'. -Noticing the past two weeks we've been definitely sharpening ourselves up on it (Crabtree is becoming a monster at it).
Share 49ersWebzone